you didn't see that
-----
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
well a forum active member would be more than enough reason tho xD

Activity only on forums doesn't feel like any progress though
Last edited by MrSofty; Nov 9, 2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
i don't need progress, just a fun group of people to play with and something that at least looks like a clan since people post in the thread..... which isn't the case rn
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
i don't need progress, just a fun group of people to play with and something that at least looks like a clan since people post in the thread..... which isn't the case rn

Would be actually interesting to get around and know each other
Right now, I've my other friend asking me to join him since we're old mates, but i'm not interested so we'll see what happens
But yeah, i'll let you know in pm if I ever feel to join you
i mean, im always playing toribash, like everyday, i'm trying to as active on forum as possible, still can't get use to forum, idk why. Also, am I the only one who tries to have fun ? i mean, like i don't got straight for victory, and even sometimes im learning new moves during fights, but like winning isn't something important for me.
Originally Posted by skate0701 View Post
i mean, im always playing toribash, like everyday, i'm trying to as active on forum as possible, still can't get use to forum, idk why. Also, am I the only one who tries to have fun ? i mean, like i don't got straight for victory, and even sometimes im learning new moves during fights, but like winning isn't something important for me.

Yup Toribash is fun at start but its hard to keep up with that fun for a long time
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Would be actually interesting to get around and know each other
Right now, I've my other friend asking me to join him since we're old mates, but i'm not interested so we'll see what happens
But yeah, i'll let you know in pm if I ever feel to join you

Oh damn i didn't expect that to work ' I'll be happy to hear from you!

PS: i think toribash is aweful at first bc you have no idea wtf you're doing, but once you get the basics down it's fun until you're in the top 2% or so players (skillwise) so it's hard to find good opponents
Well, my win ratio is 52%, and I am still a black belt (ik, 8 years still a black belt, kinda lame) but whenever im going for easy win (a.k.a rush, skeet, opners) im getting like 5-10 kill streaks, and im just getting borred, so again, bye multiplayer, hi singleplayer, i feel like i've played through every mod on toribash.
yeeeah, aikido isn't for me, i tried lenshu few times, it's even ok, but mostly im sitting on mushu/wushu3/judo.
Originally Posted by skate0701 View Post
yeeeah, aikido isn't for me, i tried lenshu few times, it's even ok, but mostly im sitting on mushu/wushu3/judo.

I like judo more coz it's calm and not as competitive. And the community there is better than abd/aikido players. Plus not need to wait long enough for your turn