people playing: 167, servers online: 55, games played: 136,514,501 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 5 Days Ago   #31
Pentagnos

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Terr0rz

Pentagnos

Belt: I'm a 3rd Dan but I used to have a 6th Dan that I stopped using because of it's god awful name, Bashlord02.

I made it @5 years ago and I created this account @2 years ago after a 3 year long hiatus due to my hatred of the name I gave myself.

I tend to reflect the style of the person I'm up against. I'm more competitive though I'd say.

I'm 17 years young and getting ready to graduate as a senior.

My best mods from most to least Favorite are:
Boxshu, Mushu, ABD, and Weapon mods.

I'm also a WIP Texture artist and a GOD AWFUL musician. I'd say my best traits are my ability to stay calm under pressure and my comedic personality (I like puns).

I want to join because I know Abyss offers great training and I want to better master Parkour and Sparring, while having people to contribute my efforts and developing skills towards. I hope you'll have me. ^-^
Pentagnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #32
kkklerer

10th Dan Black Belt

I am a 10th dan black belt. this account was made 2013 so 4 years old i was born 2004 that makes me 13 about to be 14 i like to joke around using bad words. I am a casual player because i think this game is more social then competitive. My best mods are sparing mushu and abd time to time. this clan seemed cool stable and not a total knock over like my other clans. I've been in Error,pew and others that i forgot.

Last edited by kkklerer; 5 Days Ago at 03:57 AM..
kkklerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #33
tlclay

Master Belt
Clan: The Abyss

Originally Posted by Pentagnos View Post
Pentagnos

Belt: I'm a 3rd Dan but I used to have a 6th Dan that I stopped using because of it's god awful name, Bashlord02.

I made it @5 years ago and I created this account @2 years ago after a 3 year long hiatus due to my hatred of the name I gave myself.

I tend to reflect the style of the person I'm up against. I'm more competitive though I'd say.

I'm 17 years young and getting ready to graduate as a senior.

My best mods from most to least Favorite are:
Boxshu, Mushu, ABD, and Weapon mods.

I'm also a WIP Texture artist and a GOD AWFUL musician. I'd say my best traits are my ability to stay calm under pressure and my comedic personality (I like puns).

I want to join because I know Abyss offers great training and I want to better master Parkour and Sparring, while having people to contribute my efforts and developing skills towards. I hope you'll have me. ^-^

AMAZING app! I can feel the personality through my pc lol. Accepted
-----
Originally Posted by kkklerer View Post
I am a 10th dan black belt. this account was made 2013 so 4 years old i was born 2004 that makes me 13 about to be 14 i like to joke around using bad words. I am a casual player because i think this game is more social then competitive. My best mods are sparing mushu and abd time to time. this clan seemed cool stable and not a total knock over like my other clans. I've been in Error,pew and others that i forgot.

Nice Nice. Tcgmunky tested you some already so ill follow up with you
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Last edited by tlclay; 5 Days Ago at 03:59 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tlclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #34
Weebooo

Orange Belt
Clan: The Abyss

Yo, I'm weebooo
I'm a yellow belt, but I learn quickly(in my opinion) I used to have another account named piurai(since it came up as "plural" ingame and plural was already taken) But I started to get hate since everyone thought i was an alt

Best mods: I can play nearly any mod that isn't tk related. I can spar, trick, play grappling mods(such as abd greykido etc..) and play no grab mods( such as boxshu, lenshu etc..). I can't parkour though. still learning how to do that.

Why you should let me join? Good question. I can help the clan financial wise and rank wise. Yes, I am also applying for"competition". I am decently active,and can help the clan in anything that is not related to art. You need someone to finish a war? I got you. You need some tc? I got you. Man, you need a new pet dog? I got you.
About myself: Well, I'm just an average 14 year old in highschool. I was born in september though (so I'm supposed to be in 8th grade) so I'm one of the youngest in my grade. The first time I heard about toribash, I was really excited, especially when I watched lesduncan's videos. Got me into the game instantly. Random info: I like canines, wolves being my favorite animal, and if i had to pick a favorite dog, I'd pick a german sheperd. Rottweiler being a close second.
Thanks for reading the app ^^
P.S. I was already tested by tlclay and tcmunky.
Weebooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #35
Psychoryan

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Volt

Belt:7th dan
Playing for a year or so not sure quit for a while
competitive
ABD FOR LIFE ( a little boxshu also )
(:
I Buy/Sell stuff here
Psychoryan is offline   Reply With Quote