Toribash
Thanks, Elite <3
I appreciate you doing that for me.
Can't wait to see the response in a month or so!!!
Also, we should play in-game tomorrow, since we never got a chance to do it today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
I understand that the voting process takes a while.
I am willing to wait out the time.
Can't wait to see the responses.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Do you have alts and stuff like that?
I mean u are a blue belt...its prety obvios u have other acc...we apreciate honesty
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I had an account way back in 2009 and I quit in 2011.
So much in my life has happened since then, I really don't remember my account.
If you feel the need you can add me on discord so I can respond to your questions faster.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Faster is not needed. Jst honesty. So if u feel that something might go wrong just tell us, before we investigate further into the matter. It is your chouse.
Pm me for deals
I have been 100% honest with you guys.
I do not imagine anything going wrong during your investigation.
Other than I have recently moved from Dallas Georgia to Oconee.
That is the only thing that would raise any sort of questions as to who I am.
Other than that, I guarantee there will be nothing surprising you find.
Also, you should know about my twitter (shameless plug) ;)
Last edited by iPod; Nov 21, 2017 at 10:19 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Snip

Also hi.
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 23, 2017 at 12:49 AM.
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
IRL
Hello, my name is KrisKrafts, but you can just call me Kris. I would enjoy very much if I could join [fl0w].
I am 16 years old, born in June of 2001. I hate my Birthday do to it being in the summer which isn't a good thing -.-
I live in Dallas Georgia, and my GMT/UTC is -5. I speak 3 languages and am learning a fourth.
These languages being English, Spanish, French, and I am learning German.

In-Game
I rate my in-game and forum activity a 10/10. The second I am off school I workout take a shower and get on Toribash for about 9 hours.
Detailing my forum activity, I make tutorials, promote Toribash, help on art boards and contribute to about 3 orgs at the moment.
These orgs are ToriMedia, Team Mushu, and Coders Club.
Detailing my in-game activity, I play aikido7, taekkyon, lenshu, and Mushu/Wushu.
My belt is below the standard although Elite and Kane can vouch that I am not terrible.
In fact I am submitting this app right now because Kane told me to go for it when I was ready.
I am ready now.
Detailing my general history within the community, I originally joined back in 2009 and left the game in 2011.
I do not remember my old account name, but I was pretty standard for a player that had played the game for 2 years.
I am back to the community as it has greatly improved and I want to be a part of it yet again.
I have only one previous clan on this account, it was (error).
The only clan I can remember on the last account was possibly TGS but I am not 100% sure.
I do not have replays as I fucked up my files for Toribash and had to re-install.
If needed I would love to be tested in-game. Or you could wait until I get some replays.
Either way is fine with me.

Why Join [fl0w]
I would like to join fl0w because of the awesome community of players surrounded by it.
Also, 2 friends of mine are in this clan. Elite and I think I am considered a friend by Kane.
Overall this is an awesome clan that is based on my favorite mods in Toribash.
Also, I have been hanging out with a bunch of fl0w peeps on forums an in-game and decided this was the clan for me.

Conclusion and Contacts
In conclusion, I would love to join [fl0w] and hopefully, I will be a good asset to the clan.
You can contact me on forums pms or on my discord.
Kris#9318

Update

Pm me for deals