Toribash
Y 'know It says in the description,
As seen on the Toribash Community.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
yea he made it dont know what he can do next possibilities.Also im a firm believer that the ones that made it straight to hollywood have less chances to go farther for 2 reasons. 1.most of the fan favs are set during the vegas auditions 2.cause of them going straight to Hollywood they need to start "bigger" than the normal acts cause the people of America need to be super wowed cause they had no show at Vegas. Example:The Miami Dance Group they went straight to Hollywood but almost did not go to semis cause of votes and only made it cause of the judge decisions.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Why do little children always get to go on to the finale. That little girl went on. Are they little mind possesing demons or the judges don't want to break a little girls or boys heart
Ehh the judges actually do break the little kids i mean they cut the rest of the kid acts in Vegas....and I wonder why do the girls acts always goes the judges might have a lolicon fetish.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
You know Howie does xD

And I think that Snap and Sharron have a thing going on *heart shape with my hands like Sharron does*
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
Its all about Dani Shay<3

little boy or girl that copies justin beiber should loose.

Is it a boy or a girl?
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
little boy or girl that copies justin beiber should loose.

Is it a boy or a girl?

For one, its a girl, and 2, she didnt copy Justin Bieber. If you have even heard of her, she is 22, so she was justin bieber, BEFORE justin bieber. And she has said many times she dosent wanna be compared to him. So wtf is this shit?
I ♥ BenDover