Toribash
Namaste - Another thing to say at end of games as opposed to gg, I do it. Now let's make it the new thing bbs.
I've never heard anyone use either of those in my life.

*words* - asterisk, what you our on both sides of a phrase to say an action.
Dead clan - A clan that may have at one point had many active people and they all quit or go inactive for ages and the clan goes into history as a clan that may have once been.
Originally Posted by reimu View Post
Lift, a move that makes most people salty because they can't counter it (Even though in aikido, you're supposed to push your enemy out of the ring)

I thought Aikido was about breaking someone's balance basically disqualifying them by throwing them onto the ground, unless I've been playing aikido wrong this whole time.

ABD- a mod used mainly for clan wars or to settle a hurt ego.
|Evil|
I don't exist
No you're right just the people in this game believe you push the other guy out the ring in aikido. You can, but it's always best to tackle them to the ground. Watch any experienced aikido players in real life, the first things they try are leg sweeps.

Leg Sweep - A move where you, usually with your legs, try to get your foes feet off the ground.

Hurt Ego - What people say when they just want to look cool and funny to make fun of someone.
Javascript - an illegal hacker programming language, the most powerful in the world. A Russian wielding the power of Javascript caused the db loss of 2010. Keep well clear of anyone who knows Javascript, because they will probably steal your account.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS