Toribash
Original Post
TC
I am currently selling my PS3, so I will have about £100 how much TC could I get for £100?

Drop your rates and how much I would get below.
Toribash? completed it mate

-snip-

if you consider as $rate, you'd get as a median 14k/$.
All in bulk, it'd be hard to keep the rate to 14k, but you can be looking for around 1.3kk-1.4kk.
Last edited by Creati0n; May 17, 2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: -snip-
100 pounds is approximately 125~ USD, so I'd say around 1.7 million to 1.9 million, depending on the rates.
Wrong section btw.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Theothe View Post
This ain't a discussion (ops move it up), but if you consider as $rate, you'd get as a median 14k/$.
All in bulk, it'd be hard to keep the rate to 14k, but you can be looking for around 1.3kk-1.4kk.

Okay thanks, and I didn't know where to put it because I wasn't ato put it in the item buy or sell page cus I don't have the money yet. And it kinda is a discussion if u consider TC Rates a discussion. But whatever
-----
Originally Posted by reimu View Post
100 pounds is approximately 125~ USD, so I'd say around 1.7 million to 1.9 million, depending on the rates.

Thanks
Last edited by Dominic; May 17, 2017 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash? completed it mate

The most suitable place for this question is either rapid threads or the pricecheck megathread

moved to the former
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
The most common rate i've seen is 15k per USD, so if you buy 125 USD worth of tc for 15k per usd, you'd be buying 1,875,000 tc. If you aren't sure how much you are buying, just get a calculator (if you don't have a calculator at home you can use an online calculator) and do Rate x Amount, i.e. 15,000 times 125 = 1,875,000
you're on thin ice, pal
Just ask for the tc rate in the price check megathread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...2540&page=1119

No need to make a thread for this. Closing
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]