Ranking
Well making false promises like "I can be online every day and I check my PMs every few minutes" looks good on an app but will be even more annoying in the long run when I break that promise.

Just trying, to be honest from the start. Remember I have a full-time job so I would just be able to war with WAPOW on my free time. If you have any suggestions then, by all means, tell me. Thank you.

Sincerely, Merc

P.S. thank you dddcrazy12 for complementing the aesthetics of the application.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hey I understand. We are all busy people : ) but you being experienced in running a clan should know that they dont like it when people say they will be inactive. Never the less you can show your activity by getting in discord and chatting. Our link is on clan page :^)
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by Noob1845 View Post
Sup boys. So first of all, before you even read my app I'd wanna tell that English is my second language and I'm only 13 (yes I'm mature and no I didn't buy a fidget spinner) so ya sometimes I might do grammar errors or even errors with orthograph, but that's rare. Even if I'm pretty sure I spelled orthograph wrongly. Well let's go. Hum, interesting question. What can I offer to WAPOW? Well I can tell I love to solo wars so I could keep it #1 if I one day get the chance to get powers! Obviously, my favorite mod is headless_puppetfight.tbm (I mean it's just awesome for a mod) but at the same time I'm cool with pretty much everything, I can play in Boxshu_mushu_v3, ABD, Aikido, erthvk2 etc. and still be a lil good. I play really often, except for school days (cuz am at school hehe) but I still play when I come back to home and I play much more on weekends. I rarely post on forum except for market, but it can still change if it's to get in WAPOW. For the pm part, I sure do because I always tell people to pm me in my marketing threads so ya that's pretty obvious. I play for now a bit more then 2 months but I learnt this game very fast (I got ShhhMikes 2-1 ) and I understood how to counter and this type of things really quick. For my real life skills well I'm very good at drawing, I love lot of sports like soccer, football, basketball (ball is life baby), longboarding etc. Else I'm living with my dad and my sister so yes I was a really alone kid lol so I'm always ready to meet new people now that I know the benefits of being social. Don't worry.
WAPOW!

With much debate you have unfortunately been Denied.

Feel free to re apply in a week.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Hi,

My name is UltraVortx, i am a 12 yr old but very close to 13 and i am a orange belt in Toribash. Even know i am only a yellow belt i beat a 3rd dan black belt, a blue belt, and a brown belt (Im not joking). If you don't believe me ask my friend butlikker. I have recently discovered the forum and i found out it is the only way I can equip stuff because of my computer. So i go on this a lot and i have been playing Toribash for a year now (i made a new account 3 or 4 times so i have some experience) and i LOVE it because of the fact i can make my guy do whatever weird stuff comes into my head. I am a year Seven at my school and i do martial arts at my local Teakwondo place. I want to join this clan because 1. I am a huge fan of Naruto 2. my friend is in this clan 3. the name sounds really cool. My favourite mod is judo and i have discord, my name in discord is Josh. (if i am not accepted into the clan i will not wine and cry)

Thanks,
UltraVortx
Did not read first post.
We have a tell.
Obviously didn't learn about us or look into.

Denied
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
1-What I could offer WAPOW. Mmmmhhh .... Good question, because I think you have almost all seen that you are in the top 5, I could certainly bring a little more activity into the clan and can be some help when you will be at war.
2-My favorite mod is aikido big dojo , aikido , mushu and modes to joke with others , I think that the next mode where we can play a 4 will also be in my favorite fashions, but he must already go out so that I see how to know (well or not).
3-For now my frequency I would say, is 3 or 4, but hourly I will soon have my pc repair then I would play Friday, Saturday, Sunday but really all day, meanwhile I am active on Discord (sorry if I do shit in your chat ), Toribash and many other useless site tricks.
4-Oh yes ! Even too much, I'm really too active and I want to bring some activity in the corner. (If an admin reads this I'm sorry to put shit in wibbles) and if you want a frequency of me on the forum this will be in the 8 or 9.4356273% frequency.
5-Yes, yes and yes I am a hyperactive in the forum but in addition I have not a lot of message in these times.
6-Ok, my experience in toribash, I knew spar but saw that I had not put my computer to fix I got tired of this mode and lost skills in view that I no longer train in this mode, good Let's talk about my favorite modes, then in aikido, I'm strong kind not to touch the limit even if I'm acoté, in it I like to do the technique of balyage with the foot so that the enemy falls on the ground and I Made my victory in the other players, now the aikido big dojo (abd), the first time I discovered this mode it was at war and I like the style seen that I am aikido fan and Plus the limits are farther than aikido of the blow for not to lose it is easier, mushu, in this mode I am strong because I have much trained in elsewhere I believe that it is my best and in which I I am the strongest, I like this mode because you can do styler thing to shout before your enemies. A by ca I am brown belt but on my old account I was 2nd dan (this is not an alt because I lost the password of this account ) so I have at least 770 qi, I do not hesitate to look at my profile to see this.
7-I know (Sorry as I said to have fucked a moment of shit in your discord)
8-Yes, I think my application
9-Ok man
10-Ok, so I'm Ariane and I'm 17 (I'm pretty mature, at least sometimes) so I have two parents divorced, which is sad is one of the things that make me stop thinking about this disastrous divorce It is: music, toribash and finally this forum, I have a little brother who is 14 years old and who is still a shock, but I think more soon, I live for a year in england with my Mother and one year in france with my father so you will have understood it I am semi-French and semi-English. For the school (I do not want to talk about it but good) I have good ratings and friend English and French.
So about sport I play ping-pong in a club, I must say that I am strong but here, after I do swimming or I have a lot of fun, also I compete.
For the social groups I have full (look at my profile if necessary) my favorite social group view that I imagine you talk about those of toribash (sorry if I'm wrong), my favorite social group in toribash Is
,The hate club of IKoorie, basically I have my own hate club or you can hate me with the haters.
11-I do not count on friends of the clan to enter for free in, I know even more if I have a friend in this clan, but in short, I am also the one to make friends anywhere in this forum
12-Ok , thx
Last edited by IKoorie; May 31, 2017 at 03:29 PM.
Originally Posted by IKoorie View Post
1-What I could offer WAPOW. Mmmmhhh .... Good question, because I think you have almost all seen that you are in the top 5, I could certainly bring a little more activity into the clan and can be some help when you will be at war.
2-My favorite mod is aikido big dojo , aikido , mushu and modes to joke with others , I think that the next mode where we can play a 4 will also be in my favorite fashions, but he must already go out so that I see how to know (well or not).
3-For now my frequency I would say, is 3 or 4, but hourly I will soon have my pc repair then I would play Friday, Saturday, Sunday but really all day, meanwhile I am active on Discord (sorry if I do shit in your chat ), Toribash and many other useless site tricks.
4-Oh yes ! Even too much, I'm really too active and I want to bring some activity in the corner. (If an admin reads this I'm sorry to put shit in wibbles) and if you want a frequency of me on the forum this will be in the 8 or 9.4356273% frequency.
5-Yes, yes and yes I am a hyperactive in the forum but in addition I have not a lot of message in these times.
6-Ok, my experience in toribash, I knew spar but saw that I had not put my computer to fix I got tired of this mode and lost skills in view that I no longer train in this mode, good Let's talk about my favorite modes, then in aikido, I'm strong kind not to touch the limit even if I'm acoté, in it I like to do the technique of balyage with the foot so that the enemy falls on the ground and I Made my victory in the other players, now the aikido big dojo (abd), the first time I discovered this mode it was at war and I like the style seen that I am aikido fan and Plus the limits are farther than aikido of the blow for not to lose it is easier, mushu, in this mode I am strong because I have much trained in elsewhere I believe that it is my best and in which I I am the strongest, I like this mode because you can do styler thing to shout before your enemies. A by ca I am brown belt but on my old account I was 2nd dan (this is not an alt because I lost the password of this account ) so I have at least 770 qi, I do not hesitate to look at my profile to see this.
9-Ok man
10-Ok, so I'm Ariane and I'm 17 (I'm pretty mature, at least sometimes) so I have two parents divorced, which is sad is one of the things that make me stop thinking about this disastrous divorce It is: music, toribash and finally this forum, I have a little brother who is 14 years old and who is still a shock, but I think more soon, I live for a year in england with my Mother and one year in france with my father so you will have understood it I am semi-French and semi-English. For the school (I do not want to talk about it but good) I have good ratings and friend English and French.
So about sport I play ping-pong in a club, I must say that I am strong but here, after I do swimming or I have a lot of fun, also I compete.
For the social groups I have full (look at my profile if necessary) my favorite social group view that I imagine you talk about those of toribash (sorry if I'm wrong), my favorite social group in toribash Is
,The hate club of IKoorie, basically I have my own hate club or you can hate me with the haters.
11-I do not count on friends of the clan to enter for free in, I know even more if I have a friend in this clan, but in short, I am also the one to make friends anywhere in this forum
12-Ok , thx

In Discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok thx hecate
-----
Sorry i have forget this : WAPOW !
Last edited by IKoorie; May 31, 2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Fail
9-Ok man
12-Ok , thx

ok thx hecate
-----
Sorry i have forget this : WAPOW !

Unfortunately you've been DENIED
Feel free to reapply in one week.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.