Toribash
Jagon11

Hi my name is Jagon11 Or Colin In Real. I am Training For Track and Basketball in RL. I have Been Playing Toribash For A Whilte. I Stopped Playing 2 Years Ago because my computer broke and i never got back into it. But 2 Days ago i came back and started getting into it again. I have a Alternate Account Called MewTheCute. I Mostly Play Aikido Type Stuff. I tried out for a different clan before but i could not join because, i was a brown belt and i was not active enough on threads. I have 5 Cats btw. LOVE KITTENS

meow, Noice application. Also Eww Sports. i think you will work fine. Your
account looks good and clean i looked through your recent posts and you look good.

I want to TEST you If you fail the test I WILL KICK YOU.

when you join the clan make sure you contact me or shaynecan and ask to be tested. to contact us please join the public vanirgod skype chat or meet me or shaynecan ingame.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD!!

Kapi201

Application for joining VanirGodz

- I would like to join VanirGodz, because I want to meet new, interesting people and foremost, to be a part in this journey to become a member of this respected clan.

- I've been playing for almost 10 years now (since 2008 ) - I'm not saying, that my skills are superior of course, but I believe that I have some skills. I mostly play on Wushu, Aikido and Taekkyon, but I'm always open, to try out some new modes. My name ingame is Kapi201

- I've never been in a clan to be honest. The reason? Mostly because of my education, but now, that I've graduated, I have much more time to be more active as a member of this community (I hope) and much more time to spend at the game itselft.

- I have minor knowledge in Sony Vegas 13, Windows Movie Maker (you can take it as a joke), Fraps, Coreldraw X8 (not so much in textures and art, but I understand the basics of this software)

- My real name is Aaron, I'm 20 years old and I was born in Poland (UTC+01:00). In my spare time I play guitar, piano, also I'm in a band called Cirlce of Insomnia, I like to take care of my bugs and tarantulas. Outside the virtual world, I play snooker and basketball. I'm also a beginner speedrunner and I've established one world record in Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, but that's not the only game I will speedrun in the future ;) I speak in three languages and currently learning two (I speak Polish, English, German and I'm learning Arabic and Japanese). ALSO I LOVE KITTENS and I have an European Shorthair cat

Nice application and I think you will be a good member and especally and active member. I also am, AMAZED by the amount of work put in to your application (thanks). Im am trying to enforce forum activity on our clan thread but its not really happening. :<. the one thing i am worried about is activity, are you going to be active atleast once a week. because you seem to be a black belt from 2008. Aside from those other things i think you will make a great addition to vanirgods.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD!!

Goku141

I want to join this awesome clan
Hi my name is Devansh. My in-game name is Goku141.I am good at akido and judo.I would love to join your clan.Its pretty famous.Plz take me in i sure will be a loyal member

Forgot i love kittens and it is a poor application.

DENIED√

darknesslor

Hey VanirGods

My ign is Darknesslor and my name is Abdulrahman,
I am 15 years old, I live in Egypt my GMT +2 ,
I Can talk 2 launguases english and arabic and duetch some times
I am bad in english good... My hooby is swimming.
I have no Friends.My main mods ABD and MUSHU and Judo
I wish to be in Vanir gods so I can help it to go to 1st rank ^-^
And I want to be in an active clan and I wish I get nice members and friends her I wish that.
I love kittes or I love kitten I dont remember xD
I have many nice friends in TB like the cobra swosh tuna and the animal and yaniskill
I joined the game since 2015
I am 4th black belt
I wish you loved the app
Best wishes....

this is great well formated application, not too thick with detail but just the right consistancy of information to detail.

i looked through your reccent posts and you look clean, so all good. thanks for taking the time to re apply.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD!!

Hoppy feet

Clan Application

Hello, I'm HoppyFeet, I have been in this clan before, My favorite mods are, ABD, Judo, xspar, and some parkour maps. I am a green belt in karate, I get 20 GB of data every 27th because I use a mobile hotspot for wifi. I would love to participate in more wars with this clan.

Love Kittens.

P.S I have left a replay of how much I have improved below.

Hey hoppy, i remember you were in here, you left on bad terms. if you dont cause drama i wont kick you. Remember that.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hi my name is deadtrigger.(aka God IRL) IRl
i enjoy Playing toribash and Minecraft.(Hobbies irl)
Previous account Tbashboy,Omega(Not Really)
I want to join vanirgod because im good.(Really)
I love kittens.(i want to smash their faces in)
Wow that sounds great, you meet the criteria and i like you, you have also been tested. <3 Gj hun. a nice original application.

- viper meow

WELCOME TO VANIRBITCH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

application
Hi, in-game name: (dragoslat)

Belt: Black

Alt accounts are: (hibob219,hibob220,and hibob221) :P [weird i know]

Reason:I would like to join this clan because i have a friend that is in it and it seems like a very nice community, I am good at mushu and ok at akido,THE OTHER REASON IS BECAUSE KITTENS ARE AWESOME!!

Thanks for reading my application.
Last edited by dragoslat; May 23, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
application
Hi, in-game name: (dragoslat)

Belt: Black

Alt accounts are: (hibob219,hibob220,and hibob221) :P [weird i know]

Reason:I would like to join this clan because i have a friend that is in it and it seems like a very nice community, I am good at mushu and ok at akido,THE OTHER REASON IS BECAUSE KITTENS ARE AWESOME!!

Thanks for reading my application.

lacking in detail and, you dont tell who your friend is. I also think you have been in this clan and things did not work out.

sorry,

DENIED√
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

my application
so sup guys,
so yea my first language is french so if i make grammar errors sometimes that's normal only speaking it for 2 years now.
so hum, for the video games part, i mostly play toribash, sometimes other games like idk minecraft and roblox (jk im playing only toribash and toribash)
and hum my favorite mod is abd but i can pretty much play errything because im a fast learner, black belt and really good ("u are monster" -komutsuki) and ya i wanted to get in Vanir cuz i always admired members, some of them are litterally gods to me and being one of them would be an honor, like a real honor. for my life outside video games well i do pretty much all sports with a ball (soccer, football, basketball etc.) and i really like to play these with my friends. i live with my dad and my sis so ya im always home pretty much cuz my mom died and my dad dont want to make anything cuz he's really traumatised (idk if its a word). btw im 13 and sorry maybe my app was boring but thats all i could do haha
Noob1845

my application

so sup guys,
so yea my first language is french so if i make grammar errors sometimes that's normal only speaking it for 2 years now.
so hum, for the video games part, i mostly play toribash, sometimes other games like idk minecraft and roblox (jk im playing only toribash and toribash)
and hum my favorite mod is abd but i can pretty much play errything because im a fast learner, black belt and really good ("u are monster" -komutsuki) and ya i wanted to get in Vanir cuz i always admired members, some of them are litterally gods to me and being one of them would be an honor, like a real honor. for my life outside video games well i do pretty much all sports with a ball (soccer, football, basketball etc.) and i really like to play these with my friends. i live with my dad and my sis so ya im always home pretty much cuz my mom died and my dad dont want to make anything cuz he's really traumatised (idk if its a word). btw im 13 and sorry maybe my app was boring but thats all i could do haha

nice application, you might not wanna admire us, we are known for being dicks. Also a few of our members play mc so if you wanna join us sometime just ask me. also that story was sad.

in other news, i looked at your account after I tested you (p.s you passed, Good job) when i looked at your account history it mainly consisted of dueling and bets and that was normal so, it was all good. (you reminded me of another black belt account you knew). After that stuffs I checked your post history and.... kinda anticlimactic, but most people post so dont feel less than average. But I would like to see you more forum active. thanks for taking time to create a good application most these days are pathetic and lazy.

WELCOME TO VANIRGODS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hello, My name is DKilla123, (Or Darius) . I am 19 years old and currently work at a fast-food restaurant in my town. My Global timezone is GMT -6 So I'm most active during the day before 3:00 P.M. On my work days. I am active at anytime on my off days. I play toribash as much as i can to learn the potential i know i have. AikidoBigDojo is my favorite mod. I'm currently learning how to play the other mods that are included in the ranked toribash matchmaking system. I am a third dan black belt.
Alternate Account : PapiDee ,
About PapiDee: I plan on just getting his QI higher, so far Dkilla123 will remain my main account

If you want to Know anything more about me then I will be glad to answer any further questions you have for me as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking your time to review my application
Sincerely, Dkilla123 (Darius)

"I Love Kittens"
Last edited by Dkilla123; May 26, 2017 at 02:51 AM.
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Hello, My name is DKilla123, (Or Darius) . I am 19 years old and currently work at a fast-food restaurant in my town. My Global timezone is GMT -6 So I'm most active during the day before 3:00 P.M. On my work days. I am active at anytime on my off days. I play toribash as much as i can to learn the potential i know i have. AikidoBigDojo is my favorite mod. I'm currently learning how to play the other mods that are included in the ranked toribash matchmaking system. I am a third dan black belt.
Alternate Account : PapiDee ,
About PapiDee: I plan on just getting his QI higher, so far Dkilla123 will remain my main account

If you want to Know anything more about me then I will be glad to answer any further questions you have for me as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking your time to review my application
Sincerely, Dkilla123 (Darius)

"I Love Kittens"

Good application, I plan on training you, we meet and i have fought you. your have lots to learn and maybe this clan can help you train.

WELCOME TO VANIRGODS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods