Ranking
Original Post
Need help with getting a decap.
So originally I was trying to learn how to run, but then it transformed into trying to get a decap. I have been trying to get it right, but I just can't. Went through and edited every movement maybe 20 times by now.. (And since I am beginner and Uke was falling, I contracted his neck to help me out)

If anybody could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!
Attached Files
Try#1.rpl (60.5 KB, 7 views)
Try#2.rpl (74.5 KB, 7 views)
Hiss?
your problem is pretty basically.

you tried to make disemberment replays in the mod xspar.tbm, the problem there is, due to it meant being a sparring mod disemberments are disabled. so you cant, no matter how hard you try get a decap in said replays.

i changed a number in your replays to allow disemberments again. next time either change the game rules of the classic mod and do a replay there, or re check the game rules if you pick a mod to play in.
with those you should be able to make a decap with little to no effort since the moves looked pretty good, if you still have any issues, let me know.
Attached Files
Try#1 -blub edit.rpl (60.5 KB, 3 views)
Try#2 -blub edit.rpl (74.5 KB, 3 views)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Thank you! I thought since I enabled dismemberment in the game rules that it should have worked anyways, I thought that I just wasn't using enough force.
Hiss?
possibly you forgot to press "OK" after ticking the box to enable disemberments. or the box for "start new game" wasn't ticked for whatever reason.

to be on the safe side it works as intended just change the game rules of the classic mod and you shouldn't run into issues.

closing this as it's apparantly set~
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken