ES Recruitment Drive
fallu says he can lend a hand or 2 when your arm gets tired
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
traitor

How am I a traitor lul

Also, might be moving from Arizona to California \o/
Have an online buddy that I frequently play with that is a bit older than me and he needs/wants a roommate and I want to get out of the house and be on my own for a bit and just experience new things.

Also my mother passed away back in March, just an update for those that knew she was in the hospital due to having two heart attacks in January.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Thanks, and yea I'm flying out on the 15th and bringing necessities.
Going to see how I like it and if I do then find a job up there and stay. If not then I have money stashed away to come back, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Bet they butt rape you in your sleep, it's someone you met via the net after all

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Bet they butt rape you in your sleep, it's someone you met via the net after all

chastity belt for my bum
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]