ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What has happened to the mighty [Evil] I left behind. Inactivity This is pathetic. And for all you who are asking who I am, read a history book. After Rubby and Imubai left to do their own thing, Tertywerty, MM, and I turned this clan into something that NEEDED a belt limit so high. Now it seems all of you have lost all there is to be known as an [Evil] TB fighter. It sickens me, and Nukem would roll over in his grave to see this.
Last edited by Taek; Aug 17, 2011 at 02:21 AM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
TAAAAAAEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK <333333333333333333333333333

Where the hell have you been
Hoss.
Taek, possibly consider providing some constructive criticism before lashing out at how "It sickens you". I agree that [Evil] needs to make some changes in it's structure but running in here saying it's already complete shit doesn't help and i would hope that you'd realize that. No im no longer an active member at all, but i check in from time to time and try to provide some insight into what can be fixed. The last time i saw a respected member of a clan pull the card you're pulling was in [Triforce] and you know how that went. I agree, this clan has seem much better days and [Evil] needs to make some changes so if you want to help then start making suggestions.
Last edited by Madgecko11; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:23 AM.
Now with 100% less angst
Back when loachflava was leading the clan, torwards the end before he passed on leadership to me Shit was really inactive. I pulled the clan out of that shitty inactivity, to the point where we had 5+ Evil on a lot of the time, sometimes 8-10 in one room. So to you Taek you can shove your worthless comment straight up your ass where it belongs because you're not helping, you are just shit talking. Yea we are not very active i get that, but that was just uncalled for.

I jump in game like 3 times in a week for like a half hour at max, i just dont play as much as i used to.

We need good topics of ducission and a way to stay in contact with everyone aside for irc/forums
( because those are not effective for setting up play times and irc sux ;p)
Last edited by thesorrow1; Aug 17, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Sometimes I get mad and yell at old friends.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Indeed Spartan, I agree. and Sorrow, I do apologize. My inactivity clouded what has happened since I left, and an outburst was uncalled for. I have returned, and am brushing up on what I still know of this game. I apologize to any and all of the people who have kept this clan alive, and ask forgiveness for my shortcomings. Greetings Hyde, long time no see. And, to MadGecko, I totally agree. However, do not forget this thread, because its a good reminder of cooperation and zeal for the mighty [Evil].
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Well that's just wonderful, ain't it?