Toribash
Alright then, i see were your heading/doing.

Then the only thing you really need should fix would just be the tail because the porportions of that is very awkward.
i love your work...you bring a whole new light to ordinary things in a quirky and interesting way...all your pictures are amazingly done and in your own perfect style...nice job ;)
Cannon Penis
tentacles would've been awesome. Good job shading too. Nice design.
Last edited by MadJik; Jun 16, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
looks great try to add a trident maybe?
your style it feels like a sketch but theres digtal art in. it love it
hope to see more.
This is just great. Loving to see your art again.

I remember when I saw your art in this board ages ago. To be honest, it was pretty smudgy and flat. But you have improved a lot in the past. I especially love the stronger strokes and the feeling. Seems like you are now more confident about your strokes. I like the pallette you've got there. I'm not a huge fan of the design, but the shapes are looking good: the work actually looks 3-dimensional.

The rendering is pretty 'meh' when compared to other dimensions of the picture. Looks like you've done it pretty fast - 2 hours isn't very much. Fading the black lines away and more carefully done rendering would really make that piece shine. White background is a bad idea. The character seems to be floating. You could have done a simple blueish background with only a few strokes and blend the character into it. Placing the character into some place really makes her come alive.

I haven't done much art for a while. I usually just feel too busy or have no inspiration. But this really makes me want to finish some work. It's just great to see you improving and actually doing something.

Keep it going mate!
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
looks great try to add a trident maybe?
your style it feels like a sketch but theres digtal art in. it love it
hope to see more.

meeh cba adding a trident, I'll skip to the next work instead.