ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GFX]Simple Animation
ANIMATED SIG

okay now don't say it's lame cause it is and i just got into animation...
rate it... that's all.

Another one:

And once you merge the layers: (messy, I know)

. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Well.... to tell you the truth they aren't very good and im not sure what your going for but what it turned out as was messy and well it doesn't make very much sense, in the end i think the one were the layers are merged looks the best and it still isn't very good. it mostly looks like spam brush spam and googled pepper spam. keep trying. 2/10
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
These are shit, try not using standard gimp brushes.

They don't have a specific theme or order, they're just flashy. Try google searching for tutorials.
These might fit better in Wibbles. But we don't have any. You should train on your creating skills before even considering sharing with the world my friend. Back to training!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
That is not an animation. Thats a clusterfuck of patterns and frames that dont even go together in a proper order. 0/10

EDIT: I just realized that you are a lot dumber than i thought when i posted this.
WHY WOULD YOU MERGE THE LAYERS?!?!?!
Its an animation, the layers are not supposed to be merged.
;/

EDIT2: Why is this thread labelled [GFX]
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 19, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
I have no idea what I just saw. Cool, it's animated. Buuut post more than just experiments with Gimp.
I dont even want to get into the first "animation", but lets talk about the second one.

There it is in slowmotion.

So first you have your names. There is nothing wrong with that, except that you didnt even make them.

The next frame you have your green tomatoes. Green tomatoes. What the fuck?

The next frame you have your names again.... Why do you have the names again? We already have them in the image... Are you trying to make it seem like the tomatoes go on top of the names and then the names just magically appear above the tomatoes?

After that you have your blood splatter. Why do you have your blood splatter? It goes over all of the tomatoes, and all of the names. I guess there is nothing wrong with that, but it doesnt quite fit in with your "animation" now does it?

And then come some more names which, again, magically appear above your tomatoes and your blood splatter.

And finally, (as if we didnt have enough to take in here) you bring in some yellow bubbles to put over your tomatoes, your blood splatter, and your names. I lost the point of this image. Was it to put a bunch of peoples names in your sig, or was it to give the entire community a headache?

The end product looks like someone threw up blood on a bunch of green tomatoes, sprinkled popcorn over it, and then wrote their names in it.
This isnt even Art this is horrible

Ughh

try remaking it but make it smoother and neater
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Maybe try adding in the names one at a time and not spam it oddly with GIMP's default brushes. Slow it down a bit.