ES Recruitment Drive
You can't say about c/p it or no/
Also even torso parts are different/
I have very much worked on details on this set and exquisite seams/

You will be punished for trying to crash my thread for rival market wily words and useless posting//

I hope you will take lesson soon/ i saw market dirty wily words games before and already some ppls got lesson from it/ you next//

Minimal price for set 200k if you not wanna buy gt*o i will keep it because i dont wanna sell this art for stupid price to guys who just wanna resell it in future for some profits and who trying to haggle with idiotic arguments//

Minimal price 200k/ get lost
Related but maybe useless post
Just trying to help a flying squirrel. This set is in high quality and is beautiful, but I think it would only go for 110k-170k seeing as there have been rumors that you did some c/p. I know sets that are in better quality and not c/p at all. Also seeing as it is not a full texture set with joints included, the value is extremely overpriced. Just some advice, take it or leave it. Idc
This set worth more/
i think you ppls should stop trying to haggle in my thread -
its not sale its auction and we have some rules to be polite//
i want to see some of the flats, until then this set can't be sold
Last edited by siku; Jun 2, 2013 at 08:42 PM.
QUACK
siku as i see you wanna see some flats and i not see enough tc on your account and im not interested to discuss art here/ its not stolen set -> i created it and i repeate this set good stuff and i dont interested sell it for peanuts// i will add source picture
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jun 2, 2013 at 08:55 PM.
Siku is here to inspect your set, not buy it, look at the colorful name. I don't want to buy this set if it is full c/p, I am not even offering unless its confirmed this is not c/p.

P.S. You don't have a choice, you have to show him the flats if you wanna sell the set. :|

i maked a lot of work on this set and result i think - very good tori texture set
this is source image http://artmix.biz/uploads/posts/2012...vjr6egotw.jpeg
and some pictures

i maked some protect on textures for not been stealed
-----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will add very big bonus for my buyer
and i think he will be satisfied / if no enoguh good offers i will keep it for myself
and if you wanna haggle pm me
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jun 2, 2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i protected it with some blur and noise so i dont worry about it/ and he can be reported and banned if he will steal//
-----
waiting more offers/ im thinking to selling it very soon already/ dont be afraid to offer guys you welcemmoe/ joke i mean welcome/ i really dont wanna sell this beautiful set for 100-150k i think it coast more... offer guys cuz soon it will be sold/

i can make some discount and pickup my buyer with best offer//
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jun 3, 2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump