ES Recruitment Drive
why we cant change this thread for the old closed thread that is on the main clan thread? i mean, i can only post in Shadow by going forum, i would like to enter this thread like the old way, i though that we did that...
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
oh people, what happend? no one is posting :< i don't want this to fall the inactivity again

So how are the lives of our clan members?
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
idk, they are posting 1 post per day :/, is hard not to do this, it take only 5 or 6 minutes join and post. And yeah, Abnoub is the only who can change that, but he didn't already.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
this whole "changing thread" thing brought us more inactivity, now some of the people dont post because they dont find the thread or because they are lazy, and its like it feels that this is not part of the clan, because you cant enter this thread by clicking in "Clans" board and looking for Shadow...
The people who have posted here are the only ones who were active one the old thread.. What about our members who have been inactive for ages?
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
we can kick it whatever i have been wanting to kick them forever but wen i say it they they tell me to wait so yea idk if we can keep this theard tho
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA