ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Is this only happening to me?
Everytime I try to join Help it does this

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at cache1.toribash.com:9090.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Halp pls
Well I don't personally use Firefox because I think it is a peace of poo but have you tried creating an ip exception of cache1.toribash.com:9090
Hrm... This is sort of happening to me too... When I go to join any IRC channel it doesn't pop up with the box that says connect... I was assuming it was a problem with all the recent stuff going on with the forums...

So I would just sit tight. Wait a little longer and if this is still going on... Bump this thread
Alright I'll wait a few more days, This has been happening to me for 4 days already But i'll wait more.
This is happening to me too, Try downloading a 3rd party IRC program such as MIrc.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I was told the WebChat IRC is currently down. That someone would work on fixing it. Best viable IRC option would be a downloadable client if you need to use it.