Toribash
Original Post
Hi Alpha
Hey,

You passed this activity check, but it was a little close.
This is just so you know, it's not a strike or a warning or anything, we just wanted you to know so that you can take action if needed.
All the best,
Clan bois
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey, you've been given an activity strike as we believe you account shared in order to circumvent the checks.
As punishment the accounts involved have been banned, and you have been given an activity strike.
If you get another strike within the next 2 activity checks (4 months) then your clan will have to appeal in order to stay official.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You weren't even in the warning area this time wtf
She/They