Ranking
Fr0sty, your parkour "Village Among The Rocks" looked great in my opinion. Your running start was nice, and most of it was good. I personally have a distaste for too many flips though, and I believe your flip before frame 735 could have had a better landing, seeing as the flip after that did not look that well.

My opinion may be wrong, my Toribash is sad so I could not load the map.

Here are the two parkours I talked about.

Also I would like some CnC on Yeon~Toketsu. I had submitted it for my application but did not recieve feedback.
Attached Files
ELXVN~FluidParkour.rpl (356.9 KB, 7 views)
Rune_PK_Dreamland .rpl (383.8 KB, 6 views)
Yeon_Toketsu (1).rpl (2.31 MB, 6 views)
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Can you give us the mods?

Alright, give me a minute
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
Alright, give me a minute

It's been three hours
¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
It's been three hours

*cough* It's precisely an extra minute later than the time I specified. Your calculations are invalid.

had stuffs to do
important stuffs

Yeon~Toketsu

joon_antarctica_spar.tbm

ELXVN~Fluid Parkour

parkour_madness.tbm

Rune~PK-Dreamland

aaaa4_jungleparkour
Invalid process detected

The user is unable to search for the mods listed above (LAZY AF BOIIIII)

Why don't you just post the mods my man?
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Go to toribash's local files
Go to the data folder
Go to mod
Then find the mods :P
¿?
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Invalid process detected

The user is unable to search for the mods listed above (LAZY AF BOIIIII)

Why don't you just post the mods my man?

Valid request. Will edit this once I am done breakfast.

Welp. These mods are in my Toribash folder, not my steam Toribash folder, and when I tried to transfer replays from TB to steam TB the files failed (They wouldn't appear ingame and were unplayable shortcuts) so I deleted them. Only a few things crossed over, and it was a few of my popular replays which I saved in my downloads folder. With the loss of those replays, I also lost things like my cork replays, good tricking replays and other things. The best I can do now is re-download the mods or do something like link them so you may download them.

I suppose simply re-downloading them and posting them would be a better option.

Currently doing so, will edit again.

Here.
Attached Files
aaaa4_jungleparkour.tbm (5.0 KB, 4 views)
joon_antarctica_spar.tbm (21.2 KB, 3 views)
parkour_madness.tbm (2.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Apr 2, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
*cough* don't mind my impatience, simply waiting for responses
fluidparkour - decent run, nothing really outstanding though. jump is pretty bad, you're leaning way to far into it and you bring your leg in too soon. make your jumps taller and more defined. jump over the bar is better, looks clean. landing is alright, but you just keep going straight, where you would've dq'd if it was on. try to stay on the course unless you're very clearly going off the course.

overall, not bad, but you have much to improve on. keep practicing!

slightly stale parkour i did i awhile back, i didn't get cnc on it and would love some good comments on how to improve
Attached Files
Karbn - Running practice .rpl (1.68 MB, 5 views)
aaaa4_super_duper_parkour.tbm (14.8 KB, 4 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord