Ranking
Original Post
google+
does anyone use this besides me? i have a few toribashians in my circle but wondering if anyone is even remotely active.

you can add me here, and i'll list anyone else who has it

Users
Crazytaco
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by alajah View Post
I have an account
but I find the system very simple

want to post it? :v
pennis and also dicke and balls
I created an account pending the inevitable online dominance of Google. But no, I don't use it (nobody I know uses it, so it's a bit useless).
Well, I have my YouTube account linked to it and can't remove it... Why do I want to remove it?

Well, I was going to change my name from TeaCherryEditing to TeaC Edits, but, I accidently wrote TeaC Edis and saved it.

When I tryed to change it, NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T CHANGE FOR 5 YEARS. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FUCKING NEW NAME =DDDDDDDD GOODBAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent them like 20 reports about it but they fucking suck.

So, basicly, Google+ destroyes my YouTube.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Well, I have my YouTube account linked to it and can't remove it... Why do I want to remove it?

Well, I was going to change my name from TeaCherryEditing to TeaC Edits, but, I accidently wrote TeaC Edis and saved it.

When I tryed to change it, NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T CHANGE FOR 5 YEARS. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FUCKING NEW NAME =DDDDDDDD GOODBAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent them like 20 reports about it but they fucking suck.

So, basicly, Google+ destroyes my YouTube.

How is this anyone's fault but your own?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
uhm sorry sly, ill stick with facebook.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat