Toribash
im in to may orgs right now ima wait this one out
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
lol glad about this org.. can i be in 2 orgz at same time?? ... if yeah, then sign me up.. playing since version 2.5
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
I remember you killah! Iong ago... not to long though and sorry but bad org. idea. No offence but Old Schoolers dont need an org. we are just there and thats all no more no less.
[spirit]
marcus yea.. I agree.. Closin the thread.. delete it.. idk.. shame.. no , not a shame... i had to try :]
I Hate
2.1 on my side, but was a demo user...
<-- join date fails cus of the old system of nick usage... a reg user used my name as a joke and i couldnt use it again, so i had to come up with a new nick...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hello, I started playing in 1.92
My join date is 3 months ahead of when I actually joined for my wold account "Wertyterty" got deleted by my mother in fear of sexual predators.
If you don't beleive me I still have 1.92 - all versions up untill the current one so I can provide you with screenies.
Also for more info remember when we used to use the simple machines forum? it was all bulky and blue ^.^
ALso when the torishop came out they had rocks and hamburgers a thors hampa a small uke statuete and other things Please let me in ^.^

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it