Toribash
I've almost got the backflip on lock. I'm landing on my knees right now on ground (which hurts)
But if I tuck a little harder I should have it. Wish me luck next time I try it!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yay I pass chemistry, now I have to wait for the results of "maths" and "history".

I used to do sports, but then my should left it's place twice, okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
back then I hardly could backflip, and my tricking moves (although I didn't know I was tricking at the time) used to be all in pussy mode, tricking close to the ground and doing random kicks. Suddenly, when I saw someone doing consecutive flips and all the kind of shit, I thought I was able to do the same since I got the movs

didn't end well

Yikes but shit you're better than me fam fam

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I've almost got the backflip on lock. I'm landing on my knees right now on ground (which hurts)
But if I tuck a little harder I should have it. Wish me luck next time I try it!

I tried to watch a backflip tutorial video 3 minutes in he landing on his knees I knew it wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Yay I pass chemistry, now I have to wait for the results of "maths" and "history".

I used to do sports, but then my should left it's place twice, okno

CONGRATS ON PASSING MY BOY!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
I tried to backflip over a mattress on ground.
It didn't end well because the mattress was kinda thin.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Who even plays the game anyways, okno

[MAU] Gang gang.

also i don't understand what you guys are talking about.
Do you even ukebash?
@Baby: I used to do gymnastics and parkour but once I broke my wrist my mom decided that I should stop for good. I still do the easy ones but meh it has all ended

@Onsola: gotta hope that ends well ^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
CONGRATS ON PASSING MY BOY!

Ty boi, welcome to the gang, okno
Originally Posted by Gyke View Post
[MAU] Gang gang

It's been quite a while, it's good to see some are still alive
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
@Onsola: gotta hope that ends well ^

Me too /o/

Now that I am on pseudo holidays we could try to do yet an other clab replay collab (I wont take a week to do 30 frames lmao), maybe go for a madman, since most ppl here prefer that
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I'm most likely the only guy who makes madman replays in here xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █