Toribash
Original Post
Question pertaining to textures acquired through the market
Hey all.

My question is this:

Say I buy a head texture on the market, and it comes with a head texture (art)
uploaded into it, does that make me the proud new owner of the art too?

Can I safely wear it, trade it, or even sell it?
Yeah, that person sent you the head with the texture knowing so.
If the texture is stolen, the person who sold you the head will receive a infraction not you.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
I beg to differ, I wouldn't try to sell the art if you didn't specifically buy it from them. I once tried this after buying a full set off of the market and received a 5 day ban, so watch out.

I would just buy a piece of art and put it on the texture.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
If it came with a head texture, PM the person who put the texture on the market and ask if he did that on purpose.
Just to clarify.
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Yeah, that person sent you the head with the texture knowing so.
If the texture is stolen, the person who sold you the head will receive a infraction not you.

You can only take ownership of an art if you make a deal. Since there is no deal, then by all means, that texture is not yours.

If you are seen wearing such an art, you are eligible to be reported for texture theft.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
You can only take ownership of an art if you make a deal. Since there is no deal, then by all means, that texture is not yours.

If you are seen wearing such an art, you are eligible to be reported for texture theft.

But I've seen someone sell full 512 with a robot set on. And the price was way too high for just a full 512, so I assumed that it was a package deal and that he was selling the set also.

In that case, would it be legal to use the set?
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
But I've seen someone sell full 512 with a robot set on. And the price was way too high for just a full 512, so I assumed that it was a package deal and that he was selling the set also.

In that case, would it be legal to use the set?

PM the person is the right choice I guess... I don't find quite fair that if the person doesn't notify the buyer he gets banned for art theft without knowing.

How can someone submit proof after the ban?
Can you show proof that the head came with the texture?
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME