Ranking
Original Post
Toribash World Cup
Evil Should have at least one representative in this world cup, the mode is aikido, which is sadly my weaker point, look up the thread and post here if you're decent, I'll start training myself if all else fails. Also, We have enough for everybody, but, I would perfer that imu's funds not be used for such a thing hmmk? I'll test you myself if it must be *if we have more than one person who's "good"* *haven't talked to terty bout this yet, may change because of that*Y
Last edited by Superstar; Dec 3, 2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: you're your you're my enemy
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
ya...we shouldnt use the Evilfunds for this.......im watching you terty 0.0
but i also agree that we should have at least a few people in it
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
yea, that would be nice. ive never been all too great at akido and i dont wanna give 5k... but we should not use the evil funds
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
I don't do aikido either, but I'll start to train.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.