Ranking
Originally Posted by DerpedOutX View Post
I made a few mods in the game, how do I play them? Like online

Press on the mod tab on top of the forum, then go to add mod. Upload it from there, wait a few minutes, then you can set it online.

So, I have a question.

I have this platform where the ragdolls are fighting. I was wondering is there a way to make it act like a normal floor with DQ on?? Like normal wushu?

Thanks a lot for the help.
Your messed up world enthrills me
kind of.

Assuming you're using the mod editor...

Set the triggers on Tori (body parts and joints) to group 1, collide with 4, UKE wins

Set the triggers on UKE (body parts and joints) to group 2, collide with 4, You wins

Set the platform to group 4, collide with 1 and 2.

Triggers for dq are a bit laggy though, but it should work ok. If the players are in contact with a lot of other objects, or grappling, it will not work as well.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
kind of.

Assuming you're using the mod editor...

Set the triggers on Tori (body parts and joints) to group 1, collide with 4, UKE wins

Set the triggers on UKE (body parts and joints) to group 2, collide with 4, You wins

Set the platform to group 4, collide with 1 and 2.

Triggers for dq are a bit laggy though, but it should work ok. If the players are in contact with a lot of other objects, or grappling, it will not work as well.

Alright, thanks a lot!
Hello,

I have a few questions,

1. is it possible to have several sets of rules in a mod that trigger after a certain frame:

example
frames 0-100: dm threshold 300
frames 100-200: dm threshold 200
frames 200-300: dm threshold 100

2. is it possible to make grip last only a certain number of frames or turns after which an automatic ungrip will occur. You can grip again but it will again last maximum what the mod allows

3. is it possible to make a certain dm the only qualifier for a win, for example if u decap u win

thanks
wishful eyes deceive me
How to turn off non static object's ghost?
How to turn off damage caused by non static objects or any object?

Thanks a lot..i know i'm being a pain. :P
Last edited by William; Oct 2, 2014 at 02:29 PM.
can't disable an objects ghost (different colours might be less visible though)

flag 64 is the no damage flag, though it doesn't always work, and there were some issues with it working if it had triggers on. Try it out. You can add multiple flags by adding the numbers together. (flag 8 and flag 64 = flag 72 etc). You'll have to do it in notepad.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem