Ranking
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
i had to spend 3 hours trying to reset my password because the servers are shit but im here now

do u still not get a password reset email when u need to reset ur password? xd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
i got an email an hour after requesting it and when i tried to reset my password with it it said link expired and i had to get a new link so on and so forth until it finally reset my password and then i had to wait even more for the new password to be sent to me so i could login and set a password myself
8===D
hello guys
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
i got an email an hour after requesting it and when i tried to reset my password with it it said link expired and i had to get a new link so on and so forth until it finally reset my password and then i had to wait even more for the new password to be sent to me so i could login and set a password myself

rest in pepperino

also hallo butler
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Nah, pass on that, I'm missing a giant chunk of the forums since sir's a cuntface.

wut

My sides are destroyed.
absolutely nothin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]