Toribash
Original Post
android police minibash review
The nice guys over a android police did a review of the Android minibash version.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/03...st-to-android/

Slipanc is getting a Samsung S2 that we can use for testing, with that I think we can find the startup crash bug that is causing problems for some users.
This sounds interesting. Maybe i will check it out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
This sounds interesting. Maybe i will check it out.

Please do.
I completely agree with this guy, you did a great job making this game, thank you!

<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You guys really did a great job with minibash, proud to be part of the tb community.
Team America|7th Dan|
Yeah minibash is alot of fun Its a great time killer in school too xD when there is nothing to do in class just play some minibash D some people come p to me and they are like WOah dude what games is that and some of them download it but others since it costs money they dont but hey you cant get all of them. I am aswell proud to be part of the TB community
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Completly love minibash, I Never lose on it XD (Was playing MB on Ipodtouch 4th Gen)
Hello ^+^
This game is epic, Not as good as regular toribash though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------