Ranking
how tall are u? (0_0)

*whisper*bananaaaa.......*whisper*
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Hey hampa found a old interview of you saying you made music. Could you link me your sound cloud (or anyone else for that matter)

Also would you be intrested in giving players the option to texture their own 3d items?
Sup nerd
how long did it take you to make tb or your whole studio i should say
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
what would be cool is that body shape i wonder what it would look like sparing with it would be anothwer generation but the textures would haft to be remade
Do u code tc ?(like get as much as u want) and one more: Will u add when the blood spears when it goes over the body it leaves blood ikd if u understand me ?? will it ?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Hi Hampa. Will you ever actually answer these questions? Or have you delved into the infinite abyss known as Developer's Hiatus?

(Don't answer that)

p.s. Is Santa Real?

p.p.s. Why does meatloaf?

-

Thank you for your time . . .
Hey hampa is Pi Racer still a thing? Making myself a silly racing game right now, just curious about it.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
When will you tape down the chords to the Forums so you don't trip over them and pull them out?

i am asking my self since 2010, does anyone ever buy tc from the shop ? or items with paypal? back in 2010 you often saw people have boosters but nowadays everyone sells tc in the item forum for a better price than the torishop.
so how do you make money with toribash besides ads?
or is toribash even viable?
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3