ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
Whoooooooo! Bullet flip! It's kind of ugly but still realistic

I know I have no authority when it comes to judging these replays but the landing is kinda odd
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
I know I have no authority when it comes to judging these replays but the landing is kinda odd

It's fine to judge, but if you have not completed a trick, your judgement won't really be taken to consideration much. But feel free to post your thoughts about any replay

@Lopsin

Your replays will be judged tomorrow.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Hello c:
@Lopsin: I see you posted a lot of replays, good to see, good to see. c:

Since Chilledon is being a lazy poo poo head, Ill give my opinion.

Quad flash kick: Opener was kind of unrealistic, but you did do the the trick correctly at first glance. I do not like when you rotated the chest near the end, it made the replay look sloppy. Plus, the pose (or lack there of) was kind of crap to be honest. I say no for this trick.
Aerial: Oh boy, Ive seen my fair share of these. I guess you did it correctly, though it lacked some style. Ill let Chilledon tackle this one.
Doubleleg: I didn't like the replay one bit, no.
Hyper corkscrew: Same opener as the double leg, really? Also, I believe this trick is already completed...So, Nein.
Gainer: The gainer itself was pretty delayed. Also, the rotation was slow and stiff. The landing was meh. I'm going to have to say no on this one.
Bullet Flip: Stiff as fuck! Plus, it was not very realistic. Sorry Nope. :c

So yeah, nice replays, but I don't believe most of them will make it in; Good luck though! c:
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the comments, 2WC.
This one has to make it in
EDIT: Chilledon, in your cheat 720 replay, isn't that Jaker's opener? I realized you used it in a couple of your replays. I'm not accusing you of stealing or anything, I use other people's openers all the time, it's just that I usually give credit. Also, if it's not his opener, sorry for jumping to conclusions. It looks a lot like it.
Attached Files
Double x out.rpl (119.9 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by peep; Apr 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
previously known as Lopsin
@Lopsin: You either need to cut down the frames or keep yourself upright, it looks pretty sloppy when you just fall down like that bro. I like the X-out itself, nice job c:
@Dobby: Was sexy. could be tweaked or betterified <-- such word.:o

Ill discuss both of these with Chilledon because I am neutral at the moment c:
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
iz gotz some replays
and more to come soon
----------------------
also if you use some editing, you can use the td-raiz or gainer switch if you'd like

and i also have something for the wtf tricks below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg-bHEzluWY
Attached Files
#Tricks_Boxcutter.rpl (206.1 KB, 52 views)
#Tricks_Cork Crowd Awakener.rpl (195.2 KB, 53 views)
#Tricks_Shuriken Corkscrew.rpl (200.6 KB, 419 views)
Last edited by DaHStevy; May 1, 2014 at 05:45 AM.
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
God damnit Stevy is here, time to give up everyone. ;;

Man your twists and tricks are sick, but some of them don't seem to replicate the trick fully, like the boxcutter one, you didn't hook that leg, just extended/relaxed out.

Boxcutter: I like it a lot, really nice height you got there but again the leg wasn't hooked i'm neutral on this because i'm not sure what chilledon an the others think of it.

Cork Crowd awakender: Again, very nice, but it looked quite stiff, and not sure if i'm missing it but i don't see the trick listed. (perhaps it should be added?) Again i'm neutral on this one, perhaps tweak it to make the end not so stiff, and balance yourself to stay standing up

Shuriken Corkscrew: You motherfu** that was well done, the twist and the landing were really good. I say yes to adding this one.

Lets see what the others think about it, tweak some things and you'll be golden. Also, please try to cut down the replay a bit.
Boxcutter: Needs a bit of work and smoothing, no as of now sorry.

Cork Crowd Awakener: Even though this was very great, im going to have to say no, sorry, It must be a trick listed in the the tricktionary, when i add cork crowd awakener to wtf tricks, it will be added there.

Shuriken Corkscrew: Sexy as fuck, Adding

As for the wtf trick, i will be adding a bunch of them soon, cork in back-out was already on my list c:
@lopsin

I pretty much agree with everything 2WC said
as for the aerial, i really liked it, everything from the run to the landing was great.
Adding
as for everything else, was good but no cigar, just need to kink out some things and then you're gold.

@Dob

Sexy, adding