Ranking
Main Account Name: Frost
Current Belt: Break Belt (Custom)
Clan History: Kira, Obey, Liquor, Vibe, Nitro, Origin, Adventure, and a few others.
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): Honestly, 3-3.25
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I like to be more adaptive in my fighting. I will wait for my opponent to start a move, or do a simple opener to ensure I do not get DMed first turn(s). I like going with the flow mainly, but try to have fun matches.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to learn how to counter more and to obtain points quickly and more massively. I believe you here are able to show me the proper way of playing Aikido, preferably AikidoBigDojo.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here:
-Frost

(Ill upload a Decap one when I find it.)
Attached Files
Jedi Split.rpl (90.9 KB, 3 views)
Full Throw-TA.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
ewrgqergqergqegqer.rpl (69.2 KB, 4 views)
wwfwefwefwefwefefwef.rpl (58.4 KB, 3 views)
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Stay tight! We’ll be reviewing your application whenever we have the chance to. Meanwhile, talk to us in our Discord, get to know the people there. Good Luck!
Haha! Ur mad!
Sorry it's taking so long; college has been pretty wild lately. We're looking into your app now, thanks for the patience.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Thank you for getting back to me! Ive been chilling in your Discord and lurking your forums since applying. I like playing your members and am excited to hopefully join in!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
[+] Frost- Congrats! You've been accepted to Team Aikido! I really like your style, and I'm looking forward to seeing your skills develop even further with our help.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
application for t a
This message has been deleted
Attached Files
1amazing win.rpl (49.3 KB, 6 views)
beheaded.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
1DIRTY2333.rpl (43.3 KB, 5 views)
1DIRTY2.rpl (59.9 KB, 5 views)
1OE4.rpl (71.6 KB, 5 views)