I don't think unofficial threads can have lmods
rip sorry can't get on now. Be on in a bit probs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
hey if you're getting armbands i want in

Name: errrrr Pouffy
Belt: <--- somewhere over there
Favorite Lenshu Variation: lenshu3ng of course
Tell us about yourself:I enjoy sunsets, stargazing, and long walks on the beach. Also, lenshu has been my main for like forever and I'm also a modmaker
Why do you want to join: Well armbands would be cool, also I make it a mission to join all the lenshu/striking orgs because lenshu is badass
Replays: I'll add them when i get back home
100% yus to Pouffy : D

wait are we doing a voting thing? or do the leaders just accept everyone? Most team orgs do a voting thing so I just guessed we adopted that but s'all cool if we didn't. Uni you should probs explain the recruiting process in the Recruitment spoiler to clear things up for members and applicants.

EDIT: rip I feel like I'm spamming since I'm posting so much. Sorry just hyped I feel like this striking org will make it far this time!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: tism
Belt: black on this acc i think
Lenshu Variation: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tell us about yourself: i'm fade
Why u wanna join: cuz i am a pro
Replays: idek if these r lenshu but im postin em
Attached Files
xdmonsoon.rpl (88.4 KB, 9 views)
BOY.rpl (22.2 KB, 5 views)
damn ok.rpl (88.3 KB, 6 views)
goddam.rpl (68.7 KB, 5 views)
granbaby.rpl (90.6 KB, 4 views)
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
I do not beleive this is a voting type of thingy, ARMBANDS WILL BE MADE. just trying to find somone to do it and do it really good. i want them to look kinda like the TA ones. anyway i like tism and pouffy, even tho im a leader i cant chnage his post, getting him to accept you guys asap.
Originally Posted by M0nsoom View Post
I do not beleive this is a voting type of thingy, ARMBANDS WILL BE MADE. just trying to find somone to do it and do it really good. i want them to look kinda like the TA ones. anyway i like tism and pouffy, even tho im a leader i cant chnage his post, getting him to accept you guys asap.

alrighty that clears a few things up, thanks M0n. I know Uni can do some art, arm bands wouldent be hard I wouldent think.
-----
also Zorrow he added you to member list but didn't say anything so I'm guessing your in lol
Last edited by Flames; Aug 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
alrighty that clears a few things up, thanks M0n. I know Uni can do some art, arm bands wouldent be hard I wouldent think.
-----
also Zorrow he added you to member list but didn't say anything so I'm guessing your in lol

ok cool and FFS MY NAME IS NOT ZORROW!!!
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Zorow my bad sorry man ;o idk I just got it into my head Zorrow rip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]