Ranking
Original Post
The music station... -_-
Sup dudes, those with no ipods and mp3s and are too lazy to go to youtube or itunes, here ya have it. The music station....Just do whatever you want with it and chill at the forums or at any other website. just press the new tab button. NOTE: These are prolly, the best songs by the groups. If you have a one then just post it.

The Daft Punk section:
Around The World

Aerodynamic

Human After All

The Muse section:

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Map of The Problematique

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Bliss

Stockholm Syndrome

The SOAD section

Chop Suey

BYOB

Toxicity

Cigaro

Vicinity of Obscenity

Have any others? PM me them or post 'em here!
Last edited by Drakeh; Dec 9, 2010 at 01:06 AM.
Um. First off WTF is the point of this thread. If we want to hear the songs we can look them up ourselves. Also baaaad choices for green day. Their recent stuff is nowhere near as good as their 90s stuff. Same with SOAD. Those are not their best just their most well known
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Um. First off WTF is the point of this thread. If we want to hear the songs we can look them up ourselves. Also baaaad choices for green day. Their recent stuff is nowhere near as good as their 90s stuff. Same with SOAD. Those are not their best just their most well known

Can't you read?!
"those with no ipods and mp3s and are too lazy to go to youtube or itunes"

Sheesh.
Daft Punk section... don't really like any of those, then again I'm really, really picky on electronic music.

SOAD section, no Cigaro, no Vicinity of Obscenity?

Muse section, no Muscle Museum, no Showbiz, no Citizen Erased, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Bliss, Map of the Problematique, Stockholm Syndrome, etc. etc.?

Green Day section (I could be a huge dick and say "Why are Green Day in a music thread?"), nothing from their arguably best period?

I'm sorry, but this is too half-assed for my taste. Just saying. If you wanna do something that will sit in well, don't put horribly mainstream stuff in here, people get enough of those daily on their radios + "M"TV. Seems a useless thread.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Daft Punk section... don't really like any of those, then again I'm really, really picky on electronic music.

SOAD section, no Cigaro, no Vicinity of Obscenity?

Muse section, no Muscle Museum, no Showbiz, no Citizen Erased, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Bliss, Map of the Problematique, Stockholm Syndrome, etc. etc.?

Green Day section (I could be a huge dick and say "Why are Green Day in a music thread?"), nothing from their arguably best period?

I'm sorry, but this is too half-assed for my taste. Just saying. If you wanna do something that will sit in well, don't put horribly mainstream stuff in here, people get enough of those daily on their radios + "M"TV. Seems a useless thread.

Sheesh, try to make a simple thread and get all this negative feedback. You couldv'e just said "Can you put this in and take out the green day" UPDATED
Last edited by Drakeh; Dec 9, 2010 at 02:10 AM.