Ranking
Original Post
"Shop" Video Shop
CLOSED

~dun dun dun

Machker94 and Humper are proud to bring their first (not really) brand new collaboration video shop into town.

Gather 'round for some kickass editing!

How this works is very simple and it involves you doing almost nothing. We will happily take your requests and we'll try our best to satisfy your needs.

Let's get straight to the dealio because we don't want to bore you to death. We will have two tabs. One will be the application form and the other the editing queue.
Stick until the end because there will be an important announcement.

APPLICATION FORM

Editing queue, in a nutshell, is here to help you get an idea of what stage the video is at that time.

EDITING QUEUE

Depending on the replay number, price will vary.

VERY IMPORTANT: When you choose the music, MAKE sure it's not copyrighted as it may result in our video's audio getting removed and you obviously don't want that. A tip is searching for uncopyrighted music on youtube. Failure to do so will result in us choosing the song for you.

MUSIX

Last edited by Humper; Oct 12, 2013 at 02:54 PM.
Replays: http://puu.sh/44UgI.rar
Music choice: Paul De Silva – Chewbacca (Original Mix) or Deuce – America or what you prefer
Time (optional); e.g. 1 min, 3 min: idk
Stuff you feel like adding (optional): Make my noobs replays good on video

You made good vid for 2k tc and i wanna see what you can made for 20k tc
Music choice:
Time (optional); e.g. 1 min, 3 min:
Stuff you feel like adding (optional):
Replays:
Attached Files
T-Synergy.rpl (455.8 KB, 7 views)
T-Cold.rpl (196.1 KB, 6 views)
T-Vice Versa.rpl (209.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tetsuru; Aug 19, 2013 at 08:54 AM.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
Lindsey Stirling – Shadows
1-2 min.
Payment: 512x512 Right Leg Texture (I will rise it if you will do it as i want).
Replays and effects must rly match with this song. I'm talking about beat, melodic etc.
And you can use not all replays. Choose what you want.
Attached Files
Hug1.rpl (247.6 KB, 8 views)
Hug2.rpl (68.1 KB, 6 views)
Hug3.rpl (277.8 KB, 5 views)
Hug4.rpl (319.3 KB, 6 views)
Hug5.rpl (247.6 KB, 6 views)
Hug6.rpl (294.1 KB, 6 views)
Hug7.rpl (71.6 KB, 7 views)
Hug8Acro.rpl (88.5 KB, 7 views)
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Alrighty. Videos will be done in order of post date.

Will periodically update the thread.
I play games and lift weights.
Music choice: Emanuel - Scenotaph or Emanuel - Scenotaph (DJA Infected Remix)
Time (optional); e.g. 1 min, 3 min: 35-50 sec maybe
Stuff you feel like adding (optional): Original, stylish with sync. +10k. Make my noobs replays good on video [2]. Also pls use shaders for my set (dark gray colors etc.).
Replays:
I haven't played this game for a long time, buy I'll try to choose something from the old replays.
http://puu.sh/45Lfv
Last edited by Mad; Aug 25, 2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: edit song
~|Ex-Abyss Clan Leader (R.I.P.)|~~|Lazy Inactive Player|~~|Ex-Tori-Agent|~~|Ex-Rutori mod|~
Music choice: Eminem-not affraid
Time (optional); 1 min - 3 min
Stuff you feel like adding (optional): 5k if dat's cool dont forget to dl lp me , to have the hat , to have the flame...... ./opt uke 0 for the tricking replay...ho and when he said "i'm not affraid" you can do something cool ? ...
http://www.2shared.com/file/GTUNfpNW/teh_shit.html
WE. GO. JIM.
I think be better. Im sry but my knowledge of the language is very bad. This is why i cant say all what think about this video and what me did not like. I wanna saw what you can made for 20k and i see it. Ty for job guys.
You've sent 20000 toricredits to machker94
@nts: Thank you for the toricredits, fellow. We are sorry if this didn't really match your standards but machker tried his best. He currently has a bad tooth ache that will refuse to go away and he's also sick.

We're sorry and thank you once again!

UPDATE: Osiris' video will be uploaded today!
UPDATE2: machker94 will start on Tetsuru's request soon.
I play games and lift weights.
3ce
Payment: uhm i dunno I'll figure it out when I see it prolly something good though
song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZliFth6ZSik
anything else: Do the best you can with my shit replays
Replays Heer:
Attached Files
#PlataKitten_Golden Ticket.rpl (361.5 KB, 5 views)
#Plata_[S] Fatul.rpl (699.2 KB, 6 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat