Ranking
Amazing punch, god damn that looked good!
The only constructive thing I have to say is that when you did the kick in the split, the way you extended the leg and contracted it right after made it look a bit twitchy but man, damn, that punch
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
wow that punch was pretty epic, punching is hard and annoying to do but that was blazing
i really like how fast that split looks, it almost makes your tori look motivated to destroy uke
i really dont have much negative stuff to say about the replay. i think the opener looked a bit hold-y for a moment, when you had to push your body by extending your leg. your tori looked like it was struggling for a bit there, i usually like to see tori move with no difficulty, but thats barely a nitpick. nice job

Alright thanks for that Pusga, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Amazing punch, god damn that looked good!
The only constructive thing I have to say is that when you did the kick in the split, the way you extended the leg and contracted it right after made it look a bit twitchy but man, damn, that punch

Hm, now that you pointed that out, it does look kind of twitchy. Thanks Oblivion, I appreciate it.

Glad you guys liked the replay haha. Well for now here's an old replay of mine from a while ago that I didn't get much C&C on. By the way, any tips of manipulations? I'm horrible at them and probably gonna try one soon.
Attached Files
KenGee- Wolf Tities.rpl (294.9 KB, 18 views)
Larfen made a manip tutorial recently actually
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=438939
if you want to check it out

dont feel like i have anything important to say about the replay. the negative would be how you bruised your face a bit on ukes torso, but otherwise the hits were pretty legit
oh yeah
Well I can't find much about your replay that's particularly bad... All I could see was the crotch punch had a wonky look and your head getting hit at the same time too.
Oh damn, that replay was damn glorious. The first boomhit was insanely well placed that even if it only did 3 DM's, it looked awesome . Avoid getting your head hit next time

Personally, I think the skeet at the end was unnecessary, aside from that, still a damn glorious replay!
Heart of Gold