Toribash
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Larfen, remember me? You were my friend, you are my friend, and you will always be my friend. I am too lazy to read the first posts so what is your 3D object? (Hopefully a small turtle on the shoulder)

I don't see where I came out mean, but sorry ;[ So, it's been a long time since I talked to you. Do you remember DjTechno45? Yeh, that was me.
I am just an icon livin'
Duck or parrot? And what do you think about replay hacking? Will it be the next thing?
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Duck or parrot?

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I think I applied to Parrot once in 2009, but I've never applied to duck.

So Parrot is obviously best.

As for my question, is there a smash character you refuse to play for any reason?
golf
Congrats you handsome bastard,

Tell your cat-s i said hi
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I don't see where I came out mean, but sorry ;[ So, it's been a long time since I talked to you. Do you remember DjTechno45? Yeh, that was me.

I feel bad, but I don't remember you, sorry D:

Originally Posted by Static View Post
Duck or parrot? And what do you think about replay hacking? Will it be the next thing?

I thought replay hacking was gonna be the next thing in 2014, so maybe? It's an endeavor to learn and there are minimal resources for it other than bothering people who already know it. I think hacking is sick, but I don't have the drive to learn anything new about this game anymore lmao. I'm sure many replaymakers share the same sentiments

Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post

As for my question, is there a smash character you refuse to play for any reason?

Every smash 4 character :^]

In melee, playing Bowser is so disgusting that I can't even bring myself to troll noobs with him. I have a Kirby for that

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Congrats you handsome bastard,

Tell your cat-s i said hi

I will once I get home next, I miss my kitties
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
hi this is a thing

ill make something cool for you or smthing idk im ded
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|