Ranking
Originally Posted by ZayexAlt View Post
"Be nice to nerds, you may end up working for one!" - Bill Gates

Nerds =/= young scientists (Except the occasional repugnant, Dungeons and dragons player with no smarts. They're just useless.)

Jocks =/= fat, bald hicks

People like Zayex =/= Successful in thr arts, but have a terrible bloodlust.

Nerd's are amazing.

Without nerds we'd be cavemen.

You sure buddy ?
By the way, Nerds are cool.
Except if they start letting their snot out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
Originally Posted by epicninja5 View Post
Nerds make better adults because they're very smart.

If you want to be that black and white about it...but in all seriously, being a nerd is both a blessing and a curse. What they make up for in diligence and intelligence the lack in social skills. Lacking in a conversationalist trait is quite an infirmity when you look at it, for you require the ability to speak well if you're to get your work noticed.

Also, this isn't always true. I know plenty of nerds in real life and many of them actually have low paying jobs and many of the "jocks" actually have quite productive jobs.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by ZayexAlt View Post

Nerds =/= young scientists (Except the occasional repugnant, Dungeons and dragons player with no smarts. They're just useless.)

Nerd =/= Geek

Please learn what you're talking about, before you actually talk about it
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
The only thing I can see making a Nerd a better adult, is there work ethic. Having none to little friends leaves you with a lot of time on your hands. But they might also carry there experiences with them into adulthood, making them socially awkward.
why?
just why?
the thing is, is its a huge overstatement

they aren't taking into account people's personal experiences
and it depends on your view of what a nerd is anyway >.>
CrayonWarriorZ is too damn lazy to write a signature :)
Being an adult is what the adults decide it means. There is no such thing as 'the ideal adult', it just doesn't make much sense.
Besides that, we all have different definitions of success.

The only measure I would consider valid is happiness, and I don't think 'being a nerd' correlates to being happy by any measure.