Ranking
I dont want to die at my birthday
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
someone also said in 2000 that we would all die in an unholy fire... so ya..

Yeah, the whole Apocalypse thing lost it's charm after the year 2000.
in taiwan someone said it there will be a great flood to cause end of world at May 10th
and someone suicide because she's too afraid of it
i personally believe there will be end of world, but we will never know when
and when it comes we'll just have to face it anyway
so just enjoy life right now and dont bother about it
even if you know it'll happen tomorrow there is nothing you can do
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
the Bible concerning Judgement Day:

Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

just sayin', guys.
just sayin'.

But Matthew knows that no one knows?

Seems like in 2000 years God could have possibly told someone...
Or perhaps Matthew was incorrect. I remember something about the possibility of a human being wrong.

Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Then Domesday [sic], which was a book that when it was finished the world would supposedly end (didn't happen).

[Citation Needed]

suo says:
Aye. Sources are inconclusive. I'll strike that out for a moment. Any problems with the 9001 other theories?
Last edited by suomynona; May 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
I just wonder, whatever happens to guys who openly say something like this and then after the date and time pass: nothing.
I would gladly pay some big money someone to strip that guy naked and put a big board on his back with word: DUD!
Seriously... I had like 3-5 Big-Hype-End-of-the-World already for past 18 years, and guess what:
StillAlive.mp3

Live life, do what u like to do, and as for ''endings'', the fact that in 100 years I will be dead for sure, is enough of the ending for me.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
But Matthew knows that no one knows?

Seems like in 2000 years God could have possibly told someone...
Or perhaps Matthew was incorrect. I remember something about the possibility of a human being wrong.

[Citation Needed]

Well, he's quoting Jesus about it.

Could be a mistaken quote, sure, or maybe God went and whispered in the ear of this dude who calculated out May 21st.

But it seems a lot likely to me that it's some fellow who, from his own hubris, has decided that his interpretation of the Bible must be correct, and of course this passage and this passage agree with him, and yada yada yada.

Also, yeah, the Domesday book was a tax info book or something, that was probably just a joke people made because the book was huge.