ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
global warming is fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is and I dont see why ppl dont belive me i mean com on guys ever hear of the ice age you wanna know what melted it THIS IS its just anothercycle
and no im not saying polution isnt real thats very real but this thing about global warming is just so buisnesses get more money for makeing cheaper things
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Can we re-instate the 13 year old age limit again?
Or maybe a mandatory IQ test, must get over a 38?

JC, I will put this in the most simple, primitive form possible for you.

-Humans burn fuels that release carbon, carbon then bonds to oxygen in our atmosphere creating carbon dioxide-AKA "pollution"

-The sun release electro magnetic radiation, or light. This light heads towards the earth in multiple forms. We have visible light, radio-waves, ultraviolet, and more.

-Light passes through our atmosphere and is absorbed by the earth, the bi-product of this absorbed light is heat.

-As heat is then released from the earth it passes through our atmosphere, and out into space, however, carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases prevent all of the heat from escaping.

-The heat that does not escape is reflected back down to the earth creating the warming effect.

TL;DR:
Did you hear about the rapture?
Last edited by TheGod; May 20, 2011 at 06:57 AM.
Ozone layer, which protects the earth from harmful ultraviolet rays, is vanishing due to the chlorofluorocarbons released when we use things like refrigerators, perfumes, smoke emitted from vehicles etc etc.
A) im not 13 im 14
B) ill say it agian Polution is very real but if you think about it we are probly making the same amount as all the anicient or domant volcaneos no wait we prob aren't even comming close to the
C) my IQ is 170
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
A) im not 13 im 14
B) ill say it agian Polution is very real but if you think about it we are probly making the same amount as all the anicient or domant volcaneos no wait we prob aren't even comming close to the
C) my IQ is 170

Have you researched this, or are you just saying that we pollute less than volcanoes? Because CO2 levels are higher now than they've ever been, I believe.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
When people say global warming they are taking about the warm period that causes an ice age. you saing it is acycle is correct but you saying there is no warming is incorrect.

it is well established that polution traps heat and destroys ozone causin warmer temperatures. which would happen anyway just not nearly as fast.

tl;dr global warming is just whay we call us making the cycle faster
its like an ice age already in australia, summer already passed and we didnt have any days that were like over 40 degrees this time so the warming period was like 2007.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
I any fag support this the supporter will be a dumbass I tell you

even I a 11th (Gr 5) know that this is SO NOT SCIENTIFIC

No Damn Support At All!!!!

just tell us you want your posts count up....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
its like an ice age already in australia, summer already passed and we didnt have any days that were like over 40 degrees this time so the warming period was like 2007.

Global warming means a net temperature increase for the world, certain areas are expected to become colder, and seasons are expected to change.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Global warming means a net temperature increase for the world, certain areas are expected to become colder, and seasons are expected to change.

Yeah but if global warming makes things warmer, why will some spots be colder?

by the name one should expect things to get hotter, i assume