Toribash
Try being in her place and think "would I hit this man?" although you say we're built stronger in some cases we aren't. take me for example, I'm scrawny and weak but just because I'm a male I automatically have a bias saying that I have to be strong or have to be capable of fighting, I'm not even kidding you when I say if a female was to hit me I'd probably get beaten down rather that hit someone. Since I try to avoid being hit I don't go hitting people. If she didn't want to get hit then you don't fucking punch a football player. Like you said moonshake it's like a sedan vs a monster truck but if you were the sedan (woman) then you wouldn't 'drive'/punch the fucking monster truck.
Last edited by RedPanda; Sep 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I believe my agreement has been proven for me ^

You can't pick a fight thinking you invincible to repercussions, like no matter the stand point. If you want true equality for men and women both.

If ray Rice was the attacker from the start, this wouldn't even be a thread.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
I do agree with Gorman, though. There could have been previous altercations with it being his wife's fault. If Ray Rice indeed going through abuse, I still don't think it would be a good enough reason to knock her out cold. Ray Rice is more than capable of defending himself and I don't see why he couldn't have handled the situation better. He wasn't in a dangerous situation at all. Sure, his wife is stupid for attacking him like that, but Rice isn't any smarter handling it the way he did.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Rice isn't any smarter handling it the way he did.

She poked the bear and got hit.

>tfw if michael sam hit his boyfriend it wouldnt even make headlines
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
Originally Posted by smokinonthatKK View Post
She poked the bear and got hit.

>tfw if michael sam hit his boyfriend it wouldnt even make headlines

...and I'm saying he handled it badly. He is more than capable of resolving the issue without knocking her out.
Last edited by Moonshake; Sep 12, 2014 at 06:10 AM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
technically the knock out was accidental. she was only knocked out due to her charge into his fist combined with his punch, the punch alone wouldn't have done anything but since she jumped into it it adds her mass + speed of her + speed of fist. if this was a male being hit nothing would've been mentioned, yes he's a football player but if it was a male with the body/mass similar to that of a female being hit it wouldn't be included.
Last edited by RedPanda; Sep 12, 2014 at 04:22 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
You guys are dumb... he very clearly spits on her first... this is plenty reason for her to slap him
I can't believe no one saw it...
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
You guys are dumb... he very clearly spits on her first... this is plenty reason for her to slap him
I can't believe no one saw it...

Didn't realize that getting spit on is justification for assault.

I wonder if you can reconcile that with other people's opinions that he should have walked away or restrained her.

Assault is justified by being spit on, but assault is not justified by assault?

Should she have walked away instead of assaulting him? Why escalate the fight twice?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I agree with pig. plenty of times people on here said it wasn't justified that he retaliated with violence but her hitting him for being spat on is justified?
they obviously were going the same way, and you can't expect someone to just walk away after getting spat on in the face. You should be able to take a hit after doing something so gross and degrading

FYI SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS ASSAULT
Last edited by Dothgar; Sep 13, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!