Ranking
Name: Cr0vaX

Belt: 3rd dan

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: I think I know a guy named Donkey.

Previous clans?: I work alone

Time zone: UTC 4:00

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 7

Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 6

Belt: 10th dan

Steam Name (optional): Tin of Beans (might change it to Thomas the Dank Engine)

Skype Name (optional): Cheeky Scrub

Why do you want to join (go into detail!): to be honest is was recommend to join le clan by Donkey and had no idea that the clan existed. But now looking at the clan i can see very skilled people(surprising for a new clan) and want to join. Im not sure if this a warring clan, but i can be helpful in ABD(sometimes)

What can you offer (le)? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):
What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I can be a some what good a ABD. What about that? :>

Something interesting about you: I drink tea on a regular basis. So yea i really am a stereotypical British citizen.

What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: Well....There are many thing that i am not but ingame i am not: A good free runner/parkour, Mushu player(that mod is so silly ^^) and mods like Mushu.

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: DONEKEH

Previous clans?: [Nitro],(Ne),(Apex),[e],(A)

Time zone: +0 GM (UK)

Previous names/alt accounts?: HydraHawk(lets not talk about him), Equisite(lurk )

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: around a 7/10
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 8/10 i am abit of a lurker

Player card (optional... but recommended):

Replays: (im not good at style ;-;)
Attached Files
noice2.rpl (46.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Poko; Feb 25, 2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cr0vax has been denied due to minimal effort on his app (we talked ingame..)
Well, Poko, I did recommend him, so I'll be voting yes.
Last edited by Donkey; Feb 25, 2015 at 09:49 PM.
father of philip scone
I say YES as long as you plan on sticking around, our biggest need right now is permanent members.

Edit: Invited poko
Last edited by Grim; Feb 25, 2015 at 11:32 PM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Belt: 6th Dan
Steam Name (optional): The Hokage
Skype Name (optional): william.grant18
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): Because this clan looks le dank and cool
What can you offer (le)? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):
So a guy walks in to a bar and sees a fat lady dancing on a table, he walks up to her and says "nice legs", "really" She replies. "Yea, I would have thought the table would have crushed by now
Something interesting about you: I like to ride bikes, I'm pretty bad at it and hurt myself a lot but it's cool
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: A scrub
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: Not really
Previous clans?: (Ne), (Monk)
Time zone: +10
Previous names/alt accounts?: None
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 5
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 7

https://www.dropbox.com/home/bre
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): Because this clan looks le dank and cool
So a guy walks in to a bar and sees a fat lady dancing on a table, he walks up to her and says "nice legs", "really" She replies. "Yea, I would have thought the table would have crushed by now
Something interesting about you: I like to ride bikes, I'm pretty bad at it and hurt myself a lot but it's cool

Hmm.
I can't decide whether to say yes or no..
You don't really have a good reason to join, plus I don't think I've ever really seen.. If you can somehow prove to me that you will be loyal, I will say yes.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post

No from me. I think we should say this app form is not allowed because the apps are quite pathetic now so please we really should. People must think we're a joke with these reasons to join that i keep seeing. smh.
Eh...
You wanna do free form only lurk? Also a no from me, not much effort, not a good reason, nothing to offer.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
You wanna do free form only lurk? Also a no from me, not much effort, not a good reason, nothing to offer.

Yes please, it gives them a better chance and they can tell us more about themselves and it shows even more how much effort they put in with their app. The ones I have seen so far are pathetic.
Eh...