Toribash
Original Post
May i join Fish?
I am a Black belt moving on to 2nd Dan soon, my favorite mods are aikido and related mods. i am good at spar (sometimes). I am in need of a good clan so please invite me.

You can have some of mine Pal
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I don't think 2 and a half sentences are enough to explain your deep and tangled relationship status with your current, 'moose-friend', Lancashire.

Also, you shouldn't show off your gold mane to others when they have purple ones, it's just not healthy, or nice, even.

With that being said I don't think your cut out for the whole aquatic creature thing, unless of course, you plan to go into more detail about your relationship and choose to be more friendly with other purple maned moose.
<Squidooo> Everyone loves aquatic creatures right?
<[S]Orko> Of course
Someone misinterpreted this clan as something "good" and "not horribly horrible", and it somehow spread from there.
BAD LUCK
yes
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?