Ranking

Lazors

I might stop posting the "Sneak Peeks" here and release them exclusively in the Steam group
That looks Bad. Fucking. Ass.

The terrain seems a bit flat... Add some decor?
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
The terrain seems flat because it's no terrain....

After i finished this Boss i'll start creating the first area/biome/terrain/layer with the Random Generation.
Looks pretty interesting.
So it's basically going to be like a free roaming game?

I'm guessing there is also going to be some type of PvP?
What are the plans on the actual story/point in the game? Or is it just like a story mode campaign type of game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You can compare it with games like the binding of isaac.

Online won't be a thing and there's not much going on story wise.

It should get clearer what this game is about once it progresses some more.

Programming the Boss AI takes quite some time atm
This game is legendary! You should add power ups like double xp or even boost mode which makes you slightly bigger and stronger
11/10

You better make me a beta tester amirite
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Why not make it online? I was hoping it would be like some sort of RPG game if it was id definetly get it/buy it

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Alright, so development is going really slow. That's why I decided to switch in becoming a full Team.

Not only that but you can also follow the full development in realtime on the Trello page or the Steamgroup too. Check it out!

You can now apply to join the Team and speed up the games development with your speciality!

What you can be? How can you apply? Where can you apply? Everything is answered in the Discord Chat of my new Game Team called "Hydrax Games".

Here you can join: https://discord.gg/DXw99C8

Also a little silly Announcement video for the Steamgroup if you're interested in it.