Replay Board RulesCurrent Local Moderators:
pusga, Gargon, Glimpsed, Dezrai
Singleplayer/Multiplayer Replay Subforum Rules:
1. The Multiplayer Replays Subforum is here for a reason. If you wish to post a replay or replay thread featuring multiplayer gameplay, post it there and not in the Singleplayer Replay Section.
2. If the mod you've made the replay in isn't in the default mod folder of the latest version of the game, please add the .tbm file along with it's respective replay.
3. When posting a comment giving critique towards a replay in someone elses replay thread, make it worth posting. Do not simply state that you found it 'bad'. Elaborate on your description or it will count as useless posting. What counts as a useless post is entirely within the discretion of the moderators.
4. Do not post your own original replays in another player's thread without visible permission from them. Edits of the OP's replays are permitted unless the OP specifically states otherwise. Also, you may not advertise your own or anyone else's thread in someone else's thread.
5. Do not make more than a maximum of two replay threads within a week, as too many threads from the same user clutter the forum and count as spam.
6. Do not bump other people's threads that are over 2 months old without a valid reason. Leave these threads as they are. Again, what counts as a valid reason is completely within the discretion of the moderators.
7. Keep the threads on topic. For example, if you're just making a post enquiring about someone's avatar or signature without any critique on their replays in your post, then use a PM instead.
8. Backseat moderation is not allowed, use the report button unless you have the power to delete the post.
9. This forum is for the sharing and critique of your replays so if you want replays for a video you're going to make, then make a thread in Video Submissions
, NOT Replays.
10. If you wish to present your replay(s) in a custom video on this forum, that's fine as long as you attach all of your featured replays. This does NOT allow you to advertise clan videos or any other videos of the sort.
11. Any sort of clan replay threads are not allowed. You have your clan DSC for a reason.
12. Replay stealing is against the rules. If caught plagiarizing the work of others, your replay thread may be closed and proper infractions will be handed out accordingly. Including a part of someone else's replay in your own (such as editing their opener) should be accompanied with the name of the original author.
13. You may bump your threads once every 24 hours after the last post. Any information may be included in these bumps, but you may not make a separate post in addition to your daily bump. Alt bumping and delete bumping (deleting a post and then posting again to have a more recent post) are not allowed in any form. This applies to creating new threads serving the same purpose after closing last one as well.
Feel free to ask any questions about the rules within this thread.