people playing: 227, servers online: 64, games played: 132,218,104 Top Player: Karteiro

Toribash Community » Toribash » Replays
Register FAQ Community

Old Jan 23, 2017   #481
Oaky
Dude

Master Belt
Clan: Evil
Server: evil

Nah. Is not bad.
But it can not really be labeled madman, when you think about it.
you move like a saneman. hehehehe.... you know its so fluid and it all looks so intentional
(except the falling on your face part)
selfgrab is art
Oaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2017   #482
pusga
Toribash Legend

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: [T]

I'm not sure if this is a gorillaz reference or a swans reference. Either way its a sweet replay, the manip parts and decap were the best parts. I like that manipulating uke after dismembering him is a thing again i guess. This replay is what I would imagine a more classic largekilla would look like, lots of control and you never lose your footing (but not to the extreme). pretty cool.
<Shook> mind you he fell through the hole he dug to shit in
pusga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2017   #483
Mack
ub3r

3rd Dan Black Belt

It was a gorillaz refrence

asdasdasrfawqefdawfwkrflwklokm
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Mack - [M] - Yeah this is good enough.rpl (459.5 KB, 52 views)
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
| GrAmOf0n | Gargon | TimmyboyG | Static | Greed |
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Macks replays are racist" -Larfen
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2017   #484
Mack
ub3r

3rd Dan Black Belt

Wip
Attached Files
File Type: rpl we fall againss.rpl (812.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: tbm mat_mirrors_edge1_v3.tbm (18.7 KB, 11 views)
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Feb 7, 2017   #485
Mack
ub3r

3rd Dan Black Belt

Done
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Mack - [P] - Waiting for things.rpl (967.8 KB, 51 views)
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Feb 8, 2017   #486
Karbn

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vector

waiting for things.rpl

alright, here we go

that opener, wtf is that, you seem to fall over to the side and then rotate before getting into a fantastic run. contracting those ankles in the beginning was a huge mistake, as it allowed rotation when starting your run, thus making it looks bad. run was very nice, smooth and fast, and that jump was pretty good too. but the arms just hanging there, why? do something with them, or at least make them not so close together. I understand why you did it, so you could set up for the slide down( very well done btw) but there are other ways to set up than leaving your arms up like you're doing the wave.

the roll over the no-friction part, quite nice actually, I enjoyed that. unqiue, and although it doesn't look as professional as a nice roll or slide could've been, it was one of the best ways I've seen to get over that part.

b-twist when you land is nice, jump up is alright, but that land to go into a backflip is horrendous. I would've expected another twist onto that part, but instead I was greeted with an abrupt landing into a (corkscrew?). I really expected to see another rotation to get onto the white platform.

the run and the climb up the platform following are nice, the climb could maybe be better, but I don't really see how, maybe another foot plant would be nice. I would've liked to see a launch up there to be honest, or maybe another flip onto the ledge, but whatever, what you have works and looks good.

the twist, run and jump are all decent, but I know that if you took time to make it better, you could make it better. nothing to comment on here.

the jump off the ledge was nice, but you could've aimed it better, and dropped onto the walkway, or did some sort of trick on the small ledge sticking out of the other wall.

it's cool that you didn't follow the set path, and decided to jump off the side instead, but my personal preference would've been to finish the whole map. I get that once you've done a map so many time, it gets boring to follow a set path. nothing to comment on here.

overall, pretty good replay, with some things that could be fixed up(like that damn opener!). I rate 9/10, you did a great job with flow and creativity, and I thoroughly enjoyed cnc'ing your replay.

if you could do one thing for me, that'd be great. please cnc two other people's replay on toribash. as you know, toribash is starting to become stagnant, and many replay makers aren't getting the helpful cnc they need to improve. please, please comment on two other people's replays, so we can get our game back on track. thank you

Last edited by Karbn; Feb 19, 2017 at 02:14 PM..
Karbn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2017   #487
Evaq

Black Belt

Not much to say about ur madmans as I dont do those, although I do enjoy yours Mack ;). I'll just cnc ur pk and tricking rpls

Well for ur tricking I would say ur very hesitant when u leave the ground and you kinda bend ur knees a fuck ton. By hesitant I mean you extend contract and extend rlly fast like ur trying to get back on the ground. For parkour I would say I really enjoy your flow but I would try to bring out more realism and lay off the launching and what not.

I stalk u Macko
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
waiting for things.rpl

alright, here we go

that opener, wtf is that, you seem to fall over to the side and then rotate before getting into a fantastic run. contracting those ankles in the beginning was a huge mistake, as it allowed rotation when starting your run, thus making it looks bad. run was very nice, smooth and fast, and that jump was pretty good too. but the arms just hanging there, why? do something with them, or at least make them not so close together. I understand why you did it, so you could set up for the slide down( very well done btw) but there are other ways to set up than leaving your arms up like you're doing the wave.

the roll over the no-friction part, quite nice actually, I enjoyed that. unqiue, and although it doesn't look as professional as a nice roll or slide could've been, it was one of the best ways I've seen to get over that part.

b-twist when you land is nice, jump up is alright, but that land to go into a backflip is horrendous. I would've expected another twist onto that part, but instead I was greeted with an abrupt landing into a (corkscrew?). I really expected to see another rotation to get onto the white platform.

the run and the climb up the platform following are nice, the climb could maybe be better, but I don't really see how, maybe another foot plant would be nice. I would've liked to see a launch up there to be honest, or maybe another flip onto the ledge, but whatever, what you have works and looks good.

the twist, run and jump are all decent, but I know that if you took time to make it better, you could make it better. nothing to comment on here.

the jump off the ledge was nice, but you could've aimed it better, and dropped onto the walkway, or did some sort of trick on the small ledge sticking out of the other wall.

it's cool that you didn't follow the set path, and decided to jump off the side instead, but my personal preference would've been to finish the whole map. I get that once you've done a map so many time, it gets boring to follow a set path. nothing to comment on here.

overall, pretty good replay, with some things that could be fixed up(like that damn opener!). I rate 8/10, you did a great job with flow and creativity, and I thoroughly enjoyed cnc'ing your replay.

if you could do one thing for me, that'd be great. please cnc two other people's replay on toribash. as you know, toribash is starting to become stagnant, and many replay makers aren't getting the helpful cnc they need to improve. please, please comment on two other people's replays, so we can get our game back on track. thank you

Please dont cnc mack u suck ass

Last edited by Evaq; Feb 14, 2017 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Evaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2017   #488
Mack
ub3r

3rd Dan Black Belt

Nah he's allowed to post. It's up to me wether I find it worth listening to.

Thanks.

Here's my first shuriken cork hyperhook

YE boi 
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Mack - [T] - Connery.rpl (373.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: tbm morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 16 views)
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Feb 21, 2017   #489
kouta

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

nice little spinners, flow is nice a bit stiff on the first btwist other then that good, my turn to try it now
kouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2017   #490
Mack
ub3r

3rd Dan Black Belt

You better beat dis
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Mack - [T] - Calling crows.rpl (327.1 KB, 49 views)
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]