Ranking
Look at this doujinshi.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
maybe earn your own money instead of asking your mom, that way you'll be able to spend more

The thing that I did.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by error View Post
Looking through these posts, I had no idea that people spent so much on these games, like goddamn.

I had trouble talking my mother into letting me spend $10.

I think I speak for most people here. First off, a lot of us have jobs/summer jobs and hence make our own money. Plus, a lot of people here have gaming as their #1 hobby. Summer sales/winter sales on steam are basically a time to refill on games for the next half of the year. If you think about it, spending ~100-200$ per year on a hobby really isn't that much. If you're a movie goer who likes going to theatres... thats 5-10 movies for the entire year. Also, if you get a more steady job and a family, 200$ can easily be spent on a grocery shopping for 1 week. So when you think about it, we aren't spending all that much

Purchased ark, magicite and 3 bridge constructor games.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
bought audiosurf and the first witcher aswell

just realised i bought 6 games but haven't even spent 10 euro yet gg
cage the gargoyle
First witcher is worst witcher.

Bought a bunch of dlc for payday 2 cause I'm tired of farming only 3 heists.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
First witcher is worst witcher.

Bought a bunch of dlc for payday 2 cause I'm tired of farming only 3 heists.

needed to spend more money for a trading card from steam summer sale and it was cheap so i was like k why not
cage the gargoyle
I bought witcher 1 as well 'cause it was a dollar and I'd never played the games and torre- played some witcher 2 also. I actually like witcher 1 more than witcher 2, even though witcher 3 looks to be the obvious better game since it was made more recently. but I still think witcher 1 is pretty cool, the games going well 10/10 deal for how much I bought it for.

(also the combat isn't as bad as everyone says it is, an hour or so in and i'm already used to it)
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.

This.

This is what I think of the steam sales.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I haven't bothered much with the witcher/witcher 2 yet(got them for like $2.30), I've been playing Football Manager 2015/Elite Dangerous almost exclusively.
Hoss.
Elite Dangerous is good fun, although I purchased it before Steam release so I don't have on Steam.

Please Gaben I want Titan Souls 50% off because I've heard it's short as fuck, but it looks cool.
If I don't spend the rest of my $40 I'll probably invest in AWP Redlines and get more money for the next sale. (CSGO skins are cheap right now)
Last edited by Laser; Jun 14, 2015 at 03:03 AM.
S A D B O Y S