Toribash
Clan Video Event
Good Morning , Good Afternoon and Good Evening to you guys.
First of all, welldone to being active for a week, the people we have recruited is for a reason.
We believe in you guys and that we will one day be the best.

The clan art will be done by March 1st.
Along with that I think it is a good idea to participate in The Clan Video Event

So as a assignment for everyone , I need you all to make an attempt to create replays for this.
I will be doing the editing of the videos.

Videos That Will Be Needed
- Tricking
- Sparring
- Parkour
- 3/4 ABD - Taekkyon - Kick Boxing

I know not everyone can do tricking or sparring etc, but here a few tutorials that you can follow to make a short replay.

I need someone who has a decent computer that can record replays at high quality without any lag otherwise I will make another plan myself to get the footage recorded.

If you are able to record the replays at high quality, PM me by left clicking on my name and click send private message and tell me that you are able too. Note that you need to be able how to use key frames

Key Frames Tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9v41fCSvoE

Send Me Your Replays In Discord

Good luck all, Cant wait to enter this competition with you guys

Kind Regards

DarkCause
Graphic Artist - Request Art
Why have the two chess teams never stopped fighting even though they've decided to join together? Will this conflict ever be resolved?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Why have the two chess teams never stopped fighting even though they've decided to join together? Will this conflict ever be resolved?

I dont know man one of life great mystery lol.
👑
Got no school today, if you wanna train/practice and or war later, hmu on disc and we can do as you wish.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
Got no school today, if you wanna train/practice and or war later, hmu on disc and we can do as you wish.

For sure
👑
On my phone rn Dillon, my internet crashed so that's why I "left" the war... My bad.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"