poem or something
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
why are you doing that is it supposed to be a
poem or something

What you mean when i
write like this?

You mean instead of reading something someone wrote and scanning you're eyes across the whole screen just so you can find out that all of it was pointless to begin with.

IF you wanna consider it a
poem then yes :v.

Also hi Nearly.
It's Fabulous
o
k
it's pointless and unfun
ny
ye
ah
Last edited by Moonshake; Jul 23, 2014 at 03:35 AM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
don't be lazy.

if you really wanna get down to it writing like that implies a break in
a sentence, you know, cuz you have to lower your gaze to the next line etc.

I still don't like you
wow that
sucked
I followed your handprints on the gate to the churchyard
I saw your footprints on the path

and then i beat the shit out of you, you cocky little shit
why would you leave countless visible hand prints for, like seriously
you're setting yourself up for trouble right then and there
then you go onto a beach, which i can obviously see where you are, the footprints just gave me some better direction
literally, i walked next to you for like half a mile, you were just putting your hand in paint and making prints all over the gates, walls and cars
the only reason i had to beat you was because you fucked with my car
i can't even believe you're this stupid
i just seriously can't comprehend it, i'm glad i beat the shit out of you you little fucking weeaboo
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

you should never be glad over hurting someone, violence is harmful and should be avoided if possible
WE'RE GOING TO TRY AND WAR ASCEND TODAY FOR CLAN LEAGUE
PLEASE TRY TO POST AND SAY IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OR NOT
ONCE I GET ENOUGH TO RESPOND, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE FIGHT IS GOING DOWN
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again