Toribash
Yeah, mad max looks pretty good. No consistent story but design and special effects are good.
i've seen this hungarian film lately and i enjoyes it. Very good picture, nice shots, intresting film.
Fehér isten or english name is white god
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I just saw Daddy's Home. Absolutely hysterical. If you liked The Other Guys, you'll love this. Will and Mark work so well together in comedies.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
I just saw Daddy's Home. Absolutely hysterical. If you liked The Other Guys, you'll love this. Will and Mark work so well together in comedies.

The basketball stadium scene had me in tears, funniest movie I've seen in a while xD
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
One of my mates and another of my mates said it was bad that it wasn't funny do i actually go see it now

If you're a fan of Step Brothers, The Other Guys, The Campaign, etc. you will love this movie.

If you're not someone who digs that type of comedy, you'll be like a grandma watching Family Guy. I fucking loved the movie, but I get that it's not for everyone.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Watch Brothers Grimsby
Sasha baron cohen aka ali g, borat, bruno made another moronic comendy. It's worth a shot!
-----
I mean hidding in an elephant's uterus an beeing gangbanged by the rest of the hurd is funny no matter what period
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 6, 2016 at 09:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals