Toribash
Original Post
xSteelBone is a loser!
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Been invade with that over 83 official/unofficial clans? Whoa, Whoa, It's kindly HEAVY spam.

Picture

Also, ty.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 31, 2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: added picture. Hi Link.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
suck my nob
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Undeleted the thread, I want this shitbag to see what we think about him xD
*middlef inger**m iddlefinger**middlefin ger**mid dlefinger**middlefinge r**middl efinger* *middlef inger**t riggerhappy**triggerha ppy**tri ggerhappy**triggerhapp y**trigg erhappy**blood ymess**bloodym ess**middle finger*
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I'm glad that Clen is one of the only clans left untouched by his shittery

also yeah let's let him know
*middlef inger**m iddlefinger*

The amount of infractions this guy is gonna get is insane
Last edited by Glimpsed; Oct 31, 2015 at 04:31 PM.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by flxy View Post
Hey there.
Regarding all your "Happy Halloween" posts:

Maybe next time you decide to do something like, that stick to clans you're friendly with and don't just post everywhere... and especially not in the recruitment threads since those are meant for, well, RECRUITMENT!

Invading without permission is still against the rules and I'm pretty sure most clans don't like it when people create random threads on their boards. Also don't just bump semi-inactive threads with that stuff...

Originally Posted by xSteelBone View Post
Hey ^^

It was my idea about all this posts. And about the posts in the recruitment threads... im sorry for. I didnt meant to... im sorry.

I was only opening the clan threads from clans list. Couldnt know that some clans was linking their recruitment threads in it. Uhmm

For the clans that understand and liked our intantion, wish them all the best and an happy halloween.
... and for that some that didnt... sorry again ^^

The most of clans liked our intantion, thanks for beedbacks

Wish all an happy halloween and a nice weekend enjoy it

PS: im sorry again for this big "invade" and for that some clans who didnt liked our intantion.

JackAzz-CLAN creator
xSteelBone / Skelli

Sigh... he didn't get infracted at all.... for posting in EVERY clan ever

even the russian ones.

He will never get into a good clan though so there's that
Glimpsed