ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
talking tori's.
this could be a toggled option where they can talk depending on how hard they're hit.or how they swing their body ends.moaning and suffer/gored noises are kinda boring once used to.
私の顔にそれを言う。
If memory serves you can edit your tori's sounds in your custom folder. You could record yourself speaking and then replace the necessary file. Instead if groaning when they get hit you could make them swear or something. That's only for single player of course. If we ever get custom sound file items then people can make sounds for whatever they like so your idea would be entirely viable in that sense.
That's sort of what you were meaning right?
yes,but this could be bad if you don't have a mic or recording system.this would be better if it can be in multiplayer as well.meaning new effects.causing a person to buy a mic might be big trouble for their money,but adding new sound effects for game versions can be this kind of thing.a little feature for new sounds.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Sound items will allow for this if/once they're released

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Another similar idea is" catch frases" like save them as your own or have them come with †he game it self or both! Use f1 f2 f3 f4... And when pressed your sound will play... †he standard sounds could be like "good luck, you'l need it"or "good game man ů shouldve tried hard" ect