Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] HellRazor
Name: HellRazor

Founder: mister616

Clan Story: In the beginning of toribash, there was chaos among the clanless many. Slowly clans began to form and prosper. Many newbs joined toribash upon the great event of the Version 3. Most of these noobs flourished and became valued members of toribash. Some, however, devolved and their brain became filled with their own unintelligible language. (ZOMG DQBBQ WTF) These people became the bane of toribash, Noobs.

(A Noob is different from a Newb, Newbs are just new players and must nurtured and cared for, allowing them to grow into a good player. Noobs however, are those that still have no clue how to play or behave properly, but won't admit to it, even though they have been playing for a while.)

Spouting their undeserved pride and egos, they filled the servers to bursting point.

A member of clan Phantom, the brother of Ofphailure, the noble leader of Phantom, left the clan one day. He had been gathering a force inside clan Phantom, a force called The Anarchists. The members of this division of Phantom, led by Mister616, were filled to bursting point with anger and frustration. The noobs were flooding the servers of toribash, threatening to consume it. Mister616 went to the greatest offender he could find first. The clan hopping, clan destroying, Komodokid. He had confronted the Noob in battle months before, just before clan Phantom had engaged in war with Mortal Kombat, his clan of unoriginal name. Mortal Kombat had retreated from the deciding battle, at the order of Komodokid. Mister616 had had enough. He assembled an elite group of fighters, fighters skilled in the old arts of Wushu, Betabox, Classic, Kickbox, Akido, Judo and Taekkyon. These fighters are:
YoungBl00d: A superb fighter, skilled in the arts of Akido and Judo and a practitioner of suplex moves.
S3D: A lightning fast Wushu fighter, able to cleave opponents with the Scythe Kick, his signiture move.
Ofsuccess: A fighter banned from his previous body, for unknown reasons. He is fuelled by anger and fights brutally and efficiently, skilled in all mods.
Jaskapa: A long time friend of mister616, he fights gracefully and powerfully. He and Mister616 have sparred in Taekkyon many times.
HellShred: A valiant fighter, practitioner of his Lift Kick, a move that decaps the opponent, leaving the head for him to feast on. Skilled in the arts of Wushu and Akido.
TehFlan: The only fighter ever to beat Mister616 in Betabox on the first try. He was recruited immediately.
Mister616, the leader: A Betabox and Taekkyon fighter. Executor of the Hell Cannon, a kick that blows the opponent into 2 halves. Phailing that, he swings his fist at the opponent's head at an average speed of forty miles per hour, resulting in a massive point spike or a decap.

To this day, these few fighters continue to hunt Komodokid, the forum menace who rarely ventures into Multiplayer. When the day comes that he does not run away in mid-fight, the replay will be posted for all to see.

APPLICATION

You must be at least Black Belt to enter this clan, no exceptions.

You must have a desire to hunt down and humiliate well known Noobs in battle.

You must be a decent person, not just a good player. I don't tolerate people who act like tools. You can have an ego, it's healthy, just don't be nasty to good players.

OPTIONAL: Tell me your gender, so that people don't call you a dude when you are in fact, a chick. (but not here)

You must not be obsessed with crappy mods, like Zipline or others. You have to be skilled in a classic mode, or I won't let you in.

You have to be mature, I don't allow people in who act like 5 year olds or spec or leave a match. Give a reason, if you're losing and you spec just before the end, I'll kick you out. Bad sportsmanship is BAD.

If you scam, and I find out about it, I'll do my best to get someone to ban you. No exceptions.

Tell me your favorite mode: Wushu, Classic, Kickbox, BetaBox, Taekkyon or Akido.

Look foward to hearing from any potential members, I value good sportsmen and decent people.

It's about time we had more of those on Toribash.

This clan is a twin clan of Phantom, we fight together and support each other in any situation.

PS. Mortal Kombat is slowly dying, I believe, thanks to Komodokid. He is no longer the leader, but refuses to hand over the forum admin to the new leader. Don't attack this clan, they need help, so do it in any way possible. Good luck to the new leader, hope you guys get some good members and flourish.

EDIT: ONE DAY after writing this clan story, an event happened that literally continued it smoothly.
Take a look at this.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=46860
Last edited by Mister616; Sep 8, 2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Continuation of the clan story. In real life.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
congrats, hope it does well. Just dont leave a clan you made like komodo kid
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
Originally Posted by ofPhridge View Post
congrats, hope it does well. Just dont leave a clan you made like komodo kid

You think I'd ever do that? No way, man.
Not without properly handing it over.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Originally Posted by Tyfuu View Post
Oh no the Man of the number of the beast is making his own clan =O

Thank god. Someone else knows the real number of the beast.
Be afraid...
Heyo 616, this will be fun. Very fun.

You know Judo is one of the accepted traditional game modes. So add that in somewhere as well in my description. . Im pretty sure im best at judo at any rate

Wushu, Classic, Kickbox, BetaBox, Taekkyon or Akido. < Add judo!
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
Thank god. Someone else knows the real number of the beast.
Be afraid...

Hell yeahs I know it.
(We should really tell PlayerID666 to change his name)
Originally Posted by Tyfuu View Post
Hell yeahs I know it.
(We should really tell PlayerID666 to change his name)

I have. Numerous times.
It does not compute.
i Pmed Nabi-tiger , and Manbreakfast for nnew forum righs but apparently they havent recieved my message but dont lie about me not handing forum rights over
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy